Could this be the new Supra!

I wonder why Toyota didn't just put a turbo I4 in their supercar, since we all know I4 with 36psi are the most efficient.

Last edited:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Looks like nothing else out there, very original design. It's going to be either a love it or hate it type of thing. I'm undecided but leaning towards the love it side. Over 500hp and 200mph = :)

lexus430.jpg

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
98LaserGT said:
Why does it have to be a Lexus though?
i think youde be surprised how many people have no idea that Lexus and Toyota are one in the same. if its a toyota people would assoisiate it with the corrola and stuff. but it being a lexus it gets the PIMP G status and they can add a higher price tag. thats what i think though.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
someone needs to photoshop one of those propeller hitch covers spinning on the back of that thing where the "turbine" is...

02///M3

Established Member
I think whatever engine it has, it should be twin turbocharged... although I guess not too many people will be modding it if it costs upward of 100,000 :eek:

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
It's in the new Sport Compact Car mag. I think Lexuis is gonna call it the TXS or something. 50V V-10 w/ 500 horse. $100k+ Looks like the newer Supras kinda...a little boxier.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I saw some shots of the vehicle with cladding in a couple magazines. Most deffinatly not supposed to be a Supra.

Users who are viewing this thread