Could someone help create a logo for my business? Winner gets $50!!!

MysticVenom96

Established Member
I am going to be starting a used car dealership and I need a good logo/graffix for my business. I am not very good with photoshop or anything so I appreciate anybody that is good at this to help me. The winning design that I use, will get $50 to thier paypal account.

The name is rather simple: J & J Auto Sales

Thanks in advance!

ryan071587

Established Member
heres something quick i came up with let me kno if i can change anything for you ill gladly help u to the best of my ability

jjautosales.gif

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Thank you ryan that looks great! Only thing is it looks like J & L Could you turn the 2nd J around the other way? I like it alot, I appreciate your help!

Last edited:

ryan071587

Established Member
i can do it any color font or lay it out anyway u want thoose r a few quick ones u can pm me if u have any ideas i might be able to turn into a design for u shurly between the two of us we can come up with something u can be proud about so let me kno

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Hmm, some very good ones so far... Ryan I like the green one above the best so far. Thanks for modifying it.

MysticVenom96

Established Member
The green stands out better than the blue, I like it alot. I am going to make a decsion next week and I appreciate anybody that contributes to helping me get my business off the ground!

MysticVenom96

Established Member
I am gonna make a descion next sunday. Thanks for the submisions so far everybody! Is there anybody else out there that has photoshop skills that cares to submit something?

Last edited:

MysticVenom96

Established Member
Going to be making a descion Sunday, and paying out the $50. Is there any more entries out there?

Users who are viewing this thread