Could It Get Any Bigger?

REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
me and a friend were watch jurrasic park today and a convo started about what could kill a T-Rex :idea: .. we came to THIS as a conclusion :rockon:

elephant_gun.jpg

btw this kid is pretty funny :beer:

gun.jpg

Last edited:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
**** hunting a T-Rex. He hunts you, you don't hunt him. What about how T-Rex's mated. I can't imagine two 40-foot beasts humping each other. Just seems weird.

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
SUX2BU 64, youre avatar is halarious. Look at the guy with orange sweater .... his facial expression says it all. :eek: LMAO!

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
bet any one of these could do the job

TOW missle
Missle.jpg

M82
m82_04.jpg

RPG-7
RPG7-L.jpg

get medieval on its @ss
684068_lg.jpg

(last one is a simply MASSIVE ballista)

CaliBolt

Established Member
God I love Jurassic Park, great movie!!!

But I dont know what I would be more afraid of, the T-rex or the raptors (sp)... Either way I am happy they arent around anymore!!!

Marc G

EATONU03

Established Member
Loving the shot of the M82A1-A........got to shoot one a while ago, feel like a 12 gauge because of the muzzle break. However you can take out an armored vehicle from over a mile away with one.

Another possible addition to that line up would be the AR-50... (Armalite .50 cal) Very lovely rifle.

In all honesty, who would stick around and try taking a poke at a T-rex.....not I, you'd be so nervous/scared you would most likely miss and be screwed anyways lol.

Users who are viewing this thread