Could 1999 V6 stangs have all black interior?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Also, could they come with crank windows?

If not, what year car can I get the doors from that have black door panels with a crank window setup?

Thank you for any help and looking...

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
I'm not sure.... it seems like I have only seen black/grey and black/tan on those year sixers. I would try a google search of interior/exterior color options for Mustangs. As for where you could find them, there are several companies that offer replacement interior parts, the one that comes to mind is CJPonyParts.com. I have never bought anything from them, but their catalog is huge.

GT_Jim

Established Member
The "GTS" option package was for '94 only. However, you could order a '95 setup the same way it just wasn't called a GTS anymore. The '99 Mustang had two dark colored interior options; Medium Graphite and Dark Charcoal. No handcrank windows though. All the interior parts interchange from '94-'04 though.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
GT_Jim said:
The "GTS" option package was for '94 only. However, you could order a '95 setup the same way it just wasn't called a GTS anymore. The '99 Mustang had two dark colored interior options; Medium Graphite and Dark Charcoal. No handcrank windows though. All the interior parts interchange from '94-'04 though.

thank you, much appreciated...

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I worked in a Ford service department porting cars for 2 1/2 years, and I've driven one blue GT with V6 wheels, and manual everything ONE TIME! So as far as the manual windows and stuff goes, yes, it's possible. Never heard of solid black interior. Hell, the closest those models had to black interior was "charcoal" if I remember right.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Ya I wasn't very specific; "black" meant dark charcoal.

I'm just going to have a tan interior redone and get a crank window pair of 94-96 doors from a yard.

Users who are viewing this thread