Costume Party

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
A guy decided to throw a masquerade party. He sent out invitations which stated that each parson attending has to masquerade as a human emotion...and that each person upon arrival at the party would be asked what emotion their costume represented.

So a woman arrives wearing an all green outfit. When asked what emotion she was she stated of course that she was "green with envy".

Next person came through the door. He was dressed in all red with two little black horns on his head. When asked what emotion he was dressed as he stated he was dressed as "angry as hell".

A little later a black guy came walking through the door with with his dick thrown over the inside rim of a big mixing bowl and buried in some pudding. Everyone tried to guess what emotion he was trying to portray but no one could guess.

So finally the host of the party walked upto the black guy and asked him what emotion he was.

The black guy points to his dick in the pudding and ebonically yells out "I fu_ckin' discustard"...................:banana:

Last edited:

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
JasonFC said:
That took me a few seconds to get.. kinda lame.. good try tho lol

Its one of those jokes that you have to hear instead of read....nearly recked the car when I heard it on Satellite radio ! For those who might struggle with the punch line just repeat back to yourself real fast "I'm fuc_kin discustard".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread