Costco Pizza

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Every time I am in a Costco (addict), I always see people walking out with these HUGE pizzas, and by God I bought one last night. Growing up in Chicago, and knowing good pizza, this $10 huge value meat lover pizza kicks butt! Try it!

homer302

Banned
I am not from Chicago so let me just get that right out in front. But I like thin crust, not the Chicago deep dish........sorry:shrug:

Do they make it in thin crust? I just can't take all that bread.
Please don't :burn: me.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Costco Pizza FTMFW. When I was in H.S a lot of us would ditch school and go to Costco for lunch, Hot Dog and a drink $1.50, Slice of pizza $2.50 and a churro $1. Way better than our school food and cheaper! To bad I don't live by a Costco anymore, all we have in town is Sam's Club and I HATE SAMS CLUB!!!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Costco pizza is good. For parties I will often buy them uncooked from the store and bake them in my oven on a pizza stone.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I've heard good things about Chicago Pizza but it is only good if you were brought up around it. It's not bad but I do not prefer it. Growing up in NJ we had Family Run Pizza Shops in every town. Ultra thin and crispy crust. When I moved to Central WA State for a bit I ended up having my parents Fedexing me pizza once a month. I feel bad for those that think Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, and Dominos is good pizza. As for Costco I have never had it but it appears to offer more value than anything else.

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
I feel bad for those that think Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, and Dominos is good pizza. As for Costco I have never had it but it appears to offer more value than anything else.

Absolutely. We used to go down and get pizza from a mom and pop joint called Romeo's in my hometown. Man I miss that.

DCAN87

Established Member
I've heard good things about Chicago Pizza but it is only good if you were brought up around it. It's not bad but I do not prefer it. Growing up in NJ we had Family Run Pizza Shops in every town. Ultra thin and crispy crust. When I moved to Central WA State for a bit I ended up having my parents Fedexing me pizza once a month. I feel bad for those that think Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, and Dominos is good pizza. As for Costco I have never had it but it appears to offer more value than anything else.

+1. You have no clue what good pizza is until you come to NY or NJ and go to the small pizza places. Chicago pizza FTL! :bored:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
they are good stuff. But idk what it is about their soda, its wicked good!

Users who are viewing this thread