Cost labor/parts cruise control line

01yellercobra

Established Member
Is everything else functioning? If you can track down a cable you can probably replace it yourself.

shurur

Established Member
I think you are going to have to hunt that part down on ebay, as I am not sure it is made anymore. Those two cables, the throttle and cruise), are very dear on our cars. The Mach 1 part will work as well.

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
I think you are going to have to hunt that part down on ebay, as I am not sure it is made anymore. Those two cables, the throttle and cruise), are very dear on our cars. The Mach 1 part will work as well.

Yeah it’s cut exactly where you see those two cables that you just mentioned and when I press any of the buttons on the steering wheel nothing happens whatsoever so in saying that I don’t know if I need anything else besides that cable n I didn’t realize it was so difficult to find these days damn

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

shurur

Established Member
Yeah I see used ones on eBay for around 50 bucks so my car is at the mechanic shop right now I’m gonna wait for his answer first and then go from there. Thanks case

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thank DSG2003Mach1 for mentioning it.
I had no idea anyone was (finally) making these.
Getting these cables has been an ongoing problem for some time now.

I actually just bought another used metal cable bracket that the cables mount to on the upper intake..just to have an extra one to go with my old unrevised 99 lower intake and mach upper that I have now.

Then there is that stupid plastic cable standoff...what if that breaks or gets stolen at a car show??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread