corvette, turbo eclipse, and camaro get smackdown

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
First the Vette.. I got paged at 1am to goto work. I live about 30 miles from work and have to cruise 3 strips of beach to get there. I'm about 1 mile from the enterance of the 2nd beach when I pull right behind a 91 or 92 vette. I thought nothing of it. It was 1am, I was tired, so I just said that car sucks and proceeded behind him. As we got to the enterance of the beach it opened up to 2 lanes. What do you know.. a red light. I pull up beside him and look over, but I couldn't see the driver because we both had dark tint. The light turns green and we both slowly takeoff to about 15 mph. I'm slowly accelerating and he goes and starts with me. He sped up to 40 stepped on the brakes and slowed down to 20mph right beside me. I'm thinking to myself "wow this guy really sucks" He started tapping on the gas making his car jump forward so I thought to myself screw this.. and nailed it. He floored it. I started pulling away from him like he had a mouse powered 20cc motor. I must of had a 3+ car lead at 80mph until I heard my radar detector go off. That was it. I slammed on my brakes and went from 80 to 30 in 40 feet. The Vette finally caught up to me and did a little riceboy flyby and started dodging cars as he got into traffic. He must not of seen the state trooper on the side of the road with the radar gun because he was driving like a real jackass. The trooper saw him and pulled out right after him and pulled him over. I was in my car laughing so hard. He must of been doing 90 in a 30 and the cop saw him doing all that traffic dodging. I wonder if that silly chevy owner walked away with his license?

I got to work safely and worked for about an hour. I get in my Supercharged Saleen and start driving home. I get about 4 miles down the road when a moron in a POS 88 or 89 camaro. I pull up next to him at a red light. I look over and its some dude guy with his girl in the front seat and his friend in the back. The light turned green and I slowly accelerated and the guy in the camaro nails it. We hit another light about a quarter mile down the road. This time I pull up next to him and give him a few revs. He NEVER looked over. He must of been scared or something. The light turned green and I SMOKED the guy off the light. I looked back and must of had atleast 4 car lenghts as I shifted into 2nd gear. I don't know if it was the 6 cyl or the 8 cyl running on 3 cylinders, but the car was SLOW. As I pulled away from him I got to another Red light about a mile down the road. I came to a quick stop at the light and look over and there is a turbo eclipse with 3 smoking chicks in it. I say "Hi you doin'?" "Wanna race that thing?" She looked at me smiled as she smiled the light turned green and she nailed it. She got a jump on me because I was mezmorized by these 3 hots chicks, but I managed to pull a few car lenghts in front of them. We ran into a little traffic but they stayed right behind me. We got to an intersection and they went strait and I went right. I beeped and she waved.

What a fun night!

Users who are viewing this thread