Corvette OWNED!

Avenging Angel

Established Member
owned.jpg

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
That is freakin hilarious! Talk about ownage! You never know what you will run into. I ran into a smack talkin vette owner back when my SS was bone stock and handed that C5 a car length loss. Then there are the "other" vette owners - like the guy with the supercharger Z06........they play for keeps.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
His name is Doug, and thats at Carlsbad. He posts on another message forum that I am on. I believe he said that run was a 10.00 @ 134 with a wounded motor. I believe his best run to date is a 9.6 @ 147. He's running a stroke 418 and nitrous :rockon:

2814v

Established Member
Now that is a spanking, I would have loved to see the look on his face as you walked away from him. I bet the vett dealership got a nasty phone call the next morning.

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
Originally posted by Avenging Angel
owned.jpg
[/QUOTE

Not to hijack the thread, but I met the guy in that picture you have w/ Saddam Insane.

I was at a mall in St. Louis w/ one of my boys and there were two mall workers talking to this guy who had a white shirt w/ a picture on the front and on the back. Upon closer inspection, the picture on the back was a huge table full of cash w/ the guy in the picture behind it. Turns out it was all of the money that Saddam had stashed away in his foxhole-a retarded amount of money. I think the news said $750,000, but he said there was way more than that. On the front was kind of the same picture you posted, but it was in the foxhole w/ some of his buddies behind him.

He's the guy who actually tackled Saddam. He's an interpreter for whatever branch he's in (forgot). Really cool guy-how could he not be?

Users who are viewing this thread