corvette GS auto vs 13 auto 5.0

chancejat

Established Member
Coming home from autozone i pulled up behind dark grey Grand sport. We both make a left turn hes in the left lane im in the right behind a black tundra, next light turns red then all of a sudden the tundra pulls to right to let me bye which puts me next the the vette, i roll down my window and tell the vette guy and his freind that the dude in the truck wants to see us go he didnt really respond. light turns green we both take off i pull about half a car and didnt give it up til about 70 or so, then he lets off. were getting ready to go from a roll then the next light turns red, this time i get a full car on him til 80, he slows down and makes a left along with the tundra, i think they may have known each other as well. but i was very surprised bc i thougt for sure he would reel me in but it didnt happen. his car was an auto as well i could see him using the paddles to downshift when we were about to go from a roll. i know the gs are heavier but i woulda figured he could take my stock auto mustang. he did have a passenger though.

Users who are viewing this thread