Established Member
Hi guys -

I'm selling the following off my 2013 GT500:

1. Cortex Racing Watts Link - Bolt on Street version
  2. Cortex Racing Torque Arm
  3. Cortex Racing LCA system - Street
  4. Cortex Racing Plumbing Kit for Differential cooler hookup
  5. Cortex Racing Differential Breather Catch Can

The equipment was installed in March and taken out of the car on Saturday. They have been used in 8 HPDE events and in perfect condition. All the equipment cost me $3,082.99 from Cortex and I'm selling everything for $1800. A couple of things:

1. I will not sell anything separate at this time. It's a package deal and price is FIRM
  2. I would prefer local pickup in New York. I'm 35 miles north of NYC. Shipping can be discussed via PM
  3. I have an installer who installed/dissembled everything and he's offering a great deal on install. PM for details
  4. You're more than welcome to inspect the goods before purchase (they are at my mechanic's shop)

Everything is in perfect condition. The reason why I'm selling is I'm getting a Porsche as a dedicated track car.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

paul w

Established Member
Mike Musto from BIG MUSCLE fitted his 2013 GT with a full Cortex setup. I've known Mike for 20 + years and trust him without hesitation. He's an accomplished driver and I've always agreed with his assessments regarding track cars. I was introduced to Filip, who owns Cortex and I have nothing but praise for him. Helped me out with my onslaught of questions regarding my setup, backing up his products 100%

Last edited:

paul w

Established Member
So, you're getting the following for $1800

1. Cortex Racing Watts Link - Bolt on race version
  2. Cortex Racing Torque Arm
  3. Cortex Racing LCA system - race (street bushings will be provided if needed)
  4. Cortex Racing Plumbing Kit for Differential cooler hookup
  5. Cortex Racing Differential Breather Catch Can
  6. Ford Racing Lowering Springs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread