corsa exhaust, anyone have them?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I think a couple people on here have them. I kicked around the idea and then I realized it was $300+ for two mufflers. lol.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
Had the catback on my GTO.....definately gets rid of the drone and fits really well. You can't really go wrong with the Corsa. Check youtube.com for sound clips.....

99caddysts

Established Member
I've got them on my Cadillac. No drone and a very nice sound. Not loud enough though IMHO.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Have the cat-back on my 07 NBS Silverado Crew Cab. VERY expensive system but well worth the money, atleast on GMs they are. I love it because at idle, it has a very nice rumble to it, and while cruising around there is just a little bit more sound than the stock exhaust and has 0 drone, but when you get on it..... Its like letting a draggon out of its cage. Go to their website and they have sound clips of their catbacks on different cars. If I am not mistaken they have a few mustang sound clips on there.

trueblue

Established Member
I had Corsa on my '05 GT and absolutely loved it. The tone was very subtle yet screamed at WOT. There was little to no drone at cruising speeds. I've got some dyno videos of the Corsa with longtubes/off-road H if you are interested.

trueblue

Established Member
Dyno Videos:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-ht5-aEnY"]YouTube - Sep. 9th dyno 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZJDceU6m_I"]YouTube - Sep. 9th dyno 1[/ame]

Corsa w/ cats:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPivqOfcekw"]YouTube - Corsa axle-back[/ame]

Wish I would have gotten a nitrous dyno vid.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody. I have a set on my 97 vert, best sound by far. And they are great people, and I still belive in buying a product from good people. My father was running a o/r bassani x with a magnaflow catback on his 04 mystic. Just last week he switched over to the corsa db blacks. Sounds mean as hell at WOT, but no drone on the highway, and that is what sold him, after listening to my car. They also do rolled tip, that are the best looking tips out there. There are tons of sounds clips of various corsa systems over on blackmustangforums.com

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
The Corsa will really open up with headers or atleast they did on the GTO I had with the LS2. I'll have to agree though with the above comments, I haven't really heard of alot of people using Corsa components on anything other then GM vehicles.....

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I have heard of some corvette guys having problems with the baffles blowing out after a couple years use. I also considered them for something different till i saw the price of the mufflers.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody. I have a set on my 97 vert, best sound by far. And they are great people, and I still belive in buying a product from good people. My father was running a o/r bassani x with a magnaflow catback on his 04 mystic. Just last week he switched over to the corsa db blacks. Sounds mean as hell at WOT, but no drone on the highway, and that is what sold him, after listening to my car. They also do rolled tip, that are the best looking tips out there. There are tons of sounds clips of various corsa systems over on blackmustangforums.com

SLP does double wall rolled 3.5" tips also. Very nice.

I didnt even know Corsa made a catback or anything for a mustang. When I think Corsa, I think GM, not Ford

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
Have the cat-back on my 07 NBS Silverado Crew Cab. VERY expensive system but well worth the money, atleast on GMs they are. I love it because at idle, it has a very nice rumble to it, and while cruising around there is just a little bit more sound than the stock exhaust and has 0 drone, but when you get on it..... Its like letting a draggon out of its cage. Go to their website and they have sound clips of their catbacks on different cars. If I am not mistaken they have a few mustang sound clips on there.

Very very true :beer: especially with a 525rwhp supercharged LS2 :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread