Correct belt for use with 2.6 pulley and Innovatos West balancer

TungstenGT500

Established Member
I am ready to install the JLT Intake, SCTX3, Steeda 2.6 blower pulley, and Innovators West overdrive balancer I recently bought from Dan Schoneck (thanks, Dan!). I wonder if anyone knows the belt number I need... don't want to get everythig on and not have all the parts...
Thanks.

Willie2

Established Member
is the balancer just a lightweight 08 style....or is it a bigger one for more boost? cause if its the same as stock you should have no problem with the stock belt and 2.6...

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
10% overdrive pulley...

Last edited:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Tungsten,

Just wondering how this has worked out for you. I also was curious what kind of numbers you're running w/ this setup and if there's anything adverse that's happened since the install. I keep hearing bad things about aftermarket balancers and I'm thinking of going w/ the innovators west piece. I've got the 2.6 upper already. What was the Part # of the belt you bought.

Rob

svt1111

Established Member
Yes, please update some results.

This is the setup I am considering too. Did you go with an aftermarket H/E?

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
I have an AFCO ready to go in and I'm waiting on my coolant reservoir and overflow tanks in black by Moroso. I ordered from Lethal and Matt hooked me up. I'd definitely go w/ an aftermarket Heat Exchanger! I'm sure Tungsten has one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread