Corpus Christi shootout

SnotRod

Established Member
San Antonio Raceway CCStreetScene Shoot Out - YouTube

This is a shoot out that we held in San Antonio,Tx. For the cars in Corpus Christi,Tx. Mine car is the black 03 cobra. The guys at Unlimited Performance did a great job putting this event together and building my car. If anybody needs work done or tuning in the South Texas area, i highly recommended them. They are very resonable and have great customer service.:beer:

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I will vouch for UP if you are down in this area and need a friendly, competent shop to work with. They know their stuff and have built some very nice cars.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Can UP tune? I'm not talking about a ported Eaton w/ stock cams,... big blower, big cams, big injs etc.

SnotRod

Established Member
Can UP tune? I'm not talking about a ported Eaton w/ stock cams,... big blower, big cams, big injs etc.

Yes they can. My car has a built motor with a 2.8H Kenne bell with 80# injectors and methanol and its on E85. They can tune anything. Believe me I have seen it.lol The tuner is a very good friend of mine, we grew up together. He is the best around this area. I have seen him retune cars that came from big name shops and make more power and run 100 times better. I see your in Corpus. Swing by sometime and check them out.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
May check them out. Last tooner couldn't handle a 3.4 Crusher, cams, 105lb injs, 160mm t-body etc and it ran like a crap and detonated. New L&M motor wasn't cheap so not looking for someone to "figure things out" or learn on my car like the last clown.

RickClarke23

Established Member
Hey what's goin on Sir. I am Rick and I am the tuner. I can get you taken of. Swing by tomorrow if you want to check some of the cars out and talk about your car. I'll be at the shop after noon finishing up a Camaro and would love to meet and talk with you.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I'm from the Corpus area and heard nothin but good come from this shop. The Black Cobra sounds good, what did it run?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Hey Rick. I may drop by, just have some things to take of before I can swing by but I'll hit you up when I'm closer to hitting the rollers. L&M motor ships out on Monday.

Greg
Hey what's goin on Sir. I am Rick and I am the tuner. I can get you taken of. Swing by tomorrow if you want to check some of the cars out and talk about your car. I'll be at the shop after noon finishing up a Camaro and would love to meet and talk with you.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
All the CC guys hanging out in here huh lol, I need to get an alt and maybe visit Rick myself. 04MystiCobra have you finished you finished your car up yet?

IShb3w

Established Member
Well it appears the only people from Corpus that can drive are you and the guy in the Mercedes lol. Nice runs man, your car sounds pissed off.

SnotRod

Established Member
Well it appears the only people from Corpus that can drive are you and the guy in the Mercedes lol. Nice runs man, your car sounds pissed off.

lol. Ya most of the guys have trouble at the track. Funny thing is that the person in the Mercedes is a like a 50+ older woman!lol that's her AMG, it's a full rentech bolt on car. Runs mid 11's all day long with the ac on. Her husband has a Paxton viper. 1320 did a special about her at TX2k12!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread