Corona-Extra vs Chadmod

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
Good kill! Which "group" is that??

the 'rowboat'/slowboat productions. they'll run and video you until you beat them.. then.. only the footage of you losing goes on their videos... Im not down with all that so I took out their biggest shit talker with the black C5Z with full exhaust, some intake work and we're pretty sure a shot..

kids these days..

blackonblacksls

Established Member
They are abunch of gay dudes.. that like to sit on eachothers laps when not out racing eachother over and over again...

they are the biggest internet shit talkers in the entire world.. But when you see them in person, they ask you why you dont like them, they ask you why you are talking shit to them, then they try and be cool and shake your hand...

bishopstang69

Twin Screwed, Bottle Fed
Established Member
They are abunch of gay dudes.. that like to sit on eachothers laps when not out racing eachother over and over again...

they are the biggest internet shit talkers in the entire world.. But when you see them in person, they ask you why you dont like them, they ask you why you are talking shit to them, then they try and be cool and shake your hand...
Very True

jf4boogie

Established Member
the 'rowboat'/slowboat productions. they'll run and video you until you beat them.. then.. only the footage of you losing goes on their videos... Im not down with all that so I took out their biggest shit talker with the black C5Z with full exhaust, some intake work and we're pretty sure a shot..

kids these days..

WRONG. That Z wasnt spraying.

If it had been you woulda been long gone...

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member

kids these days..

your so full of shit

Who are you referring too? Please make a clear distinction here.

chadmod

My z06 > your cobra
Established Member
LOL @ this thread.

The dig run was not posted.

too bad too, i cracked that ass.

I wasnt spraying cause the kit isnt on the car, and never has been... and justin knows that.

Ill gladly put the kit on, get a tune and crack the 4.6 again from a dig.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
LOL @ this thread.

The dig run was not posted.

too bad too, i cracked that ass.

I wasnt spraying cause the kit isnt on the car, and never has been... and justin knows that.

Ill gladly put the kit on, get a tune and crack the 4.6 again from a dig.

chad, u need to get that out of your system friend. i never ran you from a dig. You asked, I said no. when you buy me some halfshafts, I’ll be more then happy. end of story. your only saying all this because all your home boys weren’t with you. your a compulsive liar arent you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread