Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR!

0% Financing for up to 1 year available!!

Ford gave us a great platform to build a performance car of our dreams BUT the one thing that Ford did a real poor job off was providing adequate seats to keep you in your Ford during performance driving. One of the best upgrades for your Mustang or any Ford is a nice set of seats which will allow you to focus on DRIVING instead of focusing on trying to stay in your seat!

At TPS we strive to provide you the lowest total price around! For pricing please contact me via PM, [email protected] or 408/898-4632. Also, custom colors and fabrics are available upon request. Listed below is a sample of seats Corbeau has.. leather and many other colors/ fabrics are available.

Seats Pictured are Forza, FX1 Pro, CR1, LG1, A4

corbeau_racing.jpg

Last edited:

theunseenclass

Get that shit outa here
Established Member
PA252303.jpg

I love my CR1 wide seats. so much better than stock and such a great price

Are those just the cloth cr1's or the suede? Its hard to see since I'm not on my computer. I'm torn between the a4 and cr1, any suggestions or benefits? Any info would b appreciated thanks.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Are those just the cloth cr1's or the suede? Its hard to see since I'm not on my computer. I'm torn between the a4 and cr1, any suggestions or benefits? Any info would b appreciated thanks.

They are cloth... the CR1 is wider and the A4 is a narrower seat. If your a bigger guy get the CR1

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just negotiated a special promotion with my finance company and am offering a Special Promotional Price w/ 1 year 0% Financing Till the end of the month! Now you can get your mods now and pay for it a year from now :)

cbaty08

Established Member
Good luck! I notice your in Silicon Valley... swing by the shop as we're in Campbell next to San Jose :beer:

Of course! I have actually been there for a show you guys had last year (I had my 5.0 in it); I'm friends with the Calamia's who brought me that day.

Anyways, I will be sure to stop by soon and let you know ahead of hand. Thanks!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Of course! I have actually been there for a show you guys had last year (I had my 5.0 in it); I'm friends with the Calamia's who brought me that day.

Anyways, I will be sure to stop by soon and let you know ahead of hand. Thanks!

AHHHH... I remember you :rockon: Just give me a call when your ready and we'll take care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread