Corbeau Racing Seats-Free Shipping

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR!

0% Financing for up to 6 Months!
1 year financing available for a small fee.

Ford gave us a great platform to build a performance car of our dreams BUT the one thing that Ford did a real poor job off was providing adequate seats to keep you in your Ford during performance driving. One of the best upgrades for your Mustang or any Ford is a nice set of seats which will allow you to focus on DRIVING instead of focusing on trying to stay in your seat!

At TPS we strive to provide you the lowest total price around! For pricing please contact me via PM, [email protected] or 408/898-4632. Also, custom colors and fabrics are available upon request. Listed below is a sample of seats Corbeau has.. leather and many other colors/ fabrics are available.

Seats Pictured are Forza, FX1 Pro, CR1, LG1, A4

corbeau_racing.jpg

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just negotiated a special promotion with my finance company and am offering a Special Promotional Price w/ 1 year 0% Financing Till the end of the month! Now you can get your mods now and pay for it a year from now :)

opie99

Established Member
This might be good to look into, I wanted some seats for my lightning. So do you need any money up front?

Last edited:

SATANG

Fawking Ayee
Established Member
Free shipping and 0% for 6 months. Ill take CR1s if thats true

Last edited:

opie99

Established Member
Hey don't get greedy at least they offer something. Do you guys do any offers on the kenne bells?

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Then what good is the 0% financing for one year?

He didn't say he was financing the seats. If he was financing the seats he does not have to pay for them 1st. He just needs to qualify for the financing and if he does then the seats will be shipped out and he can pay for them within a year.

+1

I don't get it. Is it like layaway?

If you are interested in the 0% financing option we can send you the application. Once the application is filled out we will process your application and within 10 minutes we'll find out what amount you are approved for. If you would like to apply for the financing please give me your email address and I will send you and application. Once you fill it out please email or fax it back to me at 408/376-0438. Once you are approved for financing you will be given 0% for up to 1 year to pay for your purchase.

Free shipping and 0% for 6 months. Ill take CR1s if thats true

What material are you looking for?

Hey don't get greedy at least they offer something. Do you guys do any offers on the kenne bells?

Yes we offer 0% financing for most items we sell including Kenne Bell :rockon:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bump for one of the best upgrades you can do for your Mustang! Get rid of those crappy stock seats and upgrade to a nice set of Corbeaus!

Plus we offer 0% financing for up to 1 year!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All orders and seats shipped. Who else wants one of the best upgrades for your Mustang? No longer you'll have to fight to stay in your seat and can concentrate on driving your Mustang! 0% financing for up to 1 year!

svt2415

Established Member
I have been leaning pretty hard towards a set of Recaro Speed S seats, black leather/vinyl black suede inserts. I have do like the Corbeau seats and sat in some at a local distributor. Are there options for the leather/suede or vinyl suede for the A4/CR1/LG1? Can you send me some pricing?

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have been leaning pretty hard towards a set of Recaro Speed S seats, black leather/vinyl black suede inserts. I have do like the Corbeau seats and sat in some at a local distributor. Are there options for the leather/suede or vinyl suede for the A4/CR1/LG1? Can you send me some pricing?

For the LG1/A4/ CR1 they don't have the multi material on 1 seat option. It's either cloth, leather, or microsuede. The Cloth and microsuede will have leather wear patches. I just sent you the pricing. :beer::beer:

Last edited:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who else wants to replace their worn or unsupportive seats?

0% financing for up to 1 year available on Corbeau Seat Purchases through TPS!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Black Friday Special!
-PM or contact me for the Black Friday Special Pricing!
-0% Financing Available for up to 1 Year
-Accept ALL Car Care One Card!
-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
December Corbeau Seat Special!
-PM or contact me for Special Pricing!
-0% Financing Available for up to 1 Year
-Accept ALL Car Care One Card!
-FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!

Users who are viewing this thread