Corbeau CR1 Seats

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I was looking at getting a set of Corbeau CR1 Racing Seats after sitting in one over the weekend however they were the regular Corbeau's and I think that I would go with the wide version. Does anyone on here have them in a 94-98? How do they fit? Do they rub on the door panel or console?

Corbeau CR1 Racing Seat (Wide) - Black (Set of 2) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

mustangtuning_2111_169425993

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I sat in Mr. Patience's 99 Cobra and found them a lot more supporting but a bit tight for me. Dave is a couple of inches taller and leaner and even he said that he would of went with the wider version. I just don't want to find out that they run on the door or console.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I have the fx1's and had them made wide. honestly it's tight and makes indentions on the door. also presents a problem with my door bars (cage) so I have them removed and am getting them bent around the seats now- so if you can't fit in a reg. size get em- if not don't

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Well I took some measurements and the stock drivers seat is approximately 21.5" wide and has around 1/2" of space beside the console and 1" between the seat and door. It looks like the CR1 Wide would fit without rubbing the door and console. Where exactly are yours hitting the door at?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread