Copy of gun laws???

Sapperstang

Established Member
SHould be able to search on it and find what you need. I would not go off of what somebody on a car forum says.

TexRob

Established Member
I would try the NRA www.nra.com I know they used to carry a book, with all the gun laws for all 50 states for concealed carry,for some reason I can't seem to find it on their website. This book may be what you are looking for. http://www.gunlawguide.com/

Last edited:

MarlboroMan

Established Member
SHould be able to search on it and find what you need. I would not go off of what somebody on a car forum says.

Well I wasnt trying to have someone copy and paste it for me. I wanted to know where to pick up a full book. Maybe from the NRA or something but I couldnt find anything on their website.

Last edited:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
just get a concealed carry liscense like me and not have to worry about anything. what is it your trying to do that makes you question its legality

MarlboroMan

Established Member
Well maybe if you stated where you were from it would help. You're welcome anyway.

So out of 50 possible states your gambling wits bet on Michigan?:lol: Youre a funny guy. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

P.S.
Stay away from Vegas.

Did you see the link I posted?

Sure did. However I was kind of looking for a book to purchase. Or maybe get one for free. That would be *removed by mod* sweet huh? :poke:

just get a concealed carry liscense like me and not have to worry about anything. what is it your trying to do that makes you question its legality

James Bond kind of stuff....

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
*edited by moderator* This is not smackdown

We are trying to help you!

Help us help you!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
So out of 50 possible states your gambling wits bet on Michigan?:lol: Youre a funny guy. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

You said all states, toolbox. Be grateful for his help, or stop asking people to do your legwork for you.

MarlboroMan

Established Member
*edited by moderator* This is not smackdown

We are trying to help you!

Help us help you!

You said all states, toolbox. Be grateful for his help, or stop asking people to do your legwork for you.

The emotions!!! Whatever happened to hardy har har? No one has a sense of humor in here? You guys must be in your 50s....no wait....skrapmetal called me a toolbox. Either way, I dont think its that serious.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread