Cops don't like Bassani exhaust....

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
The other night I was following my buddy into a parking garage while driving like normal, and the next thing I know, 4 cop cars are chasing after me because they "thought" I had the car floored all the way up the garage. :) After some BSing, the cops overlooked my expired tags (I thought I would get the car out ONE more time before storage) ended up asking me what the car runs in the quarter, and how wide my DRs are. :lol:

Thank god cops around here actually like Mustangs. :bowdown:

DSCN9993.gif

DSCN9994.gif

DSCN9992.gif

DSCN9995.gif

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
You have to use the arguement...yeah ok MAYBE it is a LITTLE loud...but it does sound good you gotta admit that....my room mate used that and she got out of a speeding ticket. The cop said yeah i could sit here and listen to it all day long but you gotta try and slow down...and sent her on her way.

WhiteStallionGT

Does the Nebraska require emissions? If that was here in nothern VA, they would have impounded your car and slapped a 5 thousand dollar fine and felony charges for having no cats. That's why getting pulled over is my worste nightmare. lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that chick cop looks like the female guard on Oz :xpl:

did he give you a "too high" ticket? :D

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
FineLineMtrSprt said:
You have to use the arguement...yeah ok MAYBE it is a LITTLE loud...but it does sound good you gotta admit that....my room mate used that and she got out of a speeding ticket. The cop said yeah i could sit here and listen to it all day long but you gotta try and slow down...and sent her on her way.

Haha true, Bassani DOES sound pretty damn good... :lol1:

66speed said:
Not too sure I would want her pink...:shrug:

HAHA! No shit! :D

TacticalKaos said:
Race the STI yet?

No, but it would be pretty close considering I am running 3.08 gears at the moment due to an exploding pumpkin. I was only able to pull off a 13.2 @ 108mph with a 2.1 60' with those damn 3.08 gears. (couldn't launch without blowing off my tires) Its a little different story when I still had my 4.56s:

Click here to see Video

The 4.56s should be going back in sometime around Feburary. The STi will get some then. :beer:

Zero260 said:
Does the Nebraska require emissions? If that was here in nothern VA, they would have impounded your car and slapped a 5 thousand dollar fine and felony charges for having no cats. That's why getting pulled over is my worste nightmare. lol

No, we are good to go here in Nebraska. Hell, 3/4 of the hick ass trucks around here run with hacked up exhaust. :nonono:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I've Had About 3 Similar Experiences; Cops Definately Seem To Prefer American Muscle To Imports. I Had One Guy Say, "you Had That Thing Pinned Didn't You?" I Said, "no Sir." Then He Asked Me To Start The Car Again And He Goes, "holy Shit! That Can't Be Legal!" After Some Revving And Him Thanking Me For Driving Slow He Just Asked Me To Try And Keep It At Idle After 9pm. Lofl!!------That was with the Redfire because it had that shitty UPR or pipe on it that made it sound like a bomb was going off.

Last edited:

Leeroy697

Established Member
Thats funny. Its like the guys who yell at me in my car because they think I am speeding through their neighborhood when I am going like 15.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
PowerWheels said:
Did they know they were being photographed?

Yes, they didn't care. They were pretty respectable officers.

svt cobra brett said:
i bet it sounds good but that output shaft seal needs replaced:thumbsup:

Don't worry, I blew that tranny out a long time ago. :D

Users who are viewing this thread