Cop shoots dog

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
That's f'ing bullshit, can't believe he got scared and shot the dog that fast.

I had a 5lb min pin for 13yrs and black people would act like he was a 400lb killer, crazy.

Last edited:

skatermckimm

4.6 ohc
Established Member
that horrible, i would go ape shit if anyone, shot my dog on my own property. us humans know your a cop but the dog dosent asshole!!! hell my GS barks if the wood floor squeeks, if someone walked up in the yard of course he is going to bark and greet you to see who you are, hes 90lbs so of course ya will be scared but to shoot him, i woulda have lost my damn mind. Cop should be held responsible for wrongful death. Dog is family, he killed a family member!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
a quick note on your sig. That is not a Peter Sage quote. IF he claimed authorship he stole it. I have been using that as a sig off and on for years and as near as I can tell it originated with Hunter Thompson and has been used and modified ever since.

that horrible, i would go ape shit if anyone, shot my dog on my own property. us humans know your a cop but the dog dosent asshole!!! hell my GS barks if the wood floor squeeks, if someone walked up in the yard of course he is going to bark and greet you to see who you are, hes 90lbs so of course ya will be scared but to shoot him, i woulda have lost my damn mind. Cop should be held responsible for wrongful death. Dog is family, he killed a family member!!!

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Yeah it's pretty crazy what happened. It's very unfortunate for the owner and I feel for him. I don't know what I would do if I was in his position right now. There's just so many different factors that could/should have went differently but didn't of course. I think a couple of his friends created a Facebook page if you feel like supporting or just checking it out.

Justice for Cisco | Facebook

408Fox

Established Member
I typically try not to judge cops on their job, but this guy was wrong. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong person. Don't know if the dog came at him or not but the cop went to the wrong place, so this mistake is on him.
I would be so pissed .....

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
dumb....I was on a call the other day , Had a suspect cuffed on the ground...his dog came out of the house (boxer /pit mix about 80 lbs) and came at me barking . I picked up a piece of 2x4 nearby before I even thought of pointing my gun at him . He grabbed the piece of 2x4 and wanted to play .

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I'd like to see how the "defend cops through anything" crowd in here sells this one.

- The cop went to the wrong address.
- He drew his gun on the [wrong] homeowner without verification, or allowing the homeowner to intervene with the dog.
- The owner and the dog were in their own property.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'd like to see how the "defend cops through anything" crowd in here sells this one.

- The cop went to the wrong address.
- He drew his gun on the [wrong] homeowner without verification, or allowing the homeowner to intervene with the dog.
- The owner and the dog were in their own property.

There is no defending, He went where he thought he should be and had to make a quick decision that turned out to be the wrong one.

I'd be pissed also as my dogs are like my kids. I do however understand that they would most likely do the same thing as you don't know what the dog really intends to do.

Wrong place, wrong time, his mistake.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Im so ****ing sick of cops running around and firing their weapons whenever they want, and doing what the **** ever they want. It seems some cops do a lot more harm than good.

Users who are viewing this thread