Cop pulls over SRT8 JGC

Ronin5.O

Established Member
Just goes to show there are cool LEO's out there (as in this section), sad you dont hear about them more often.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8omOVhDuFw&feature=related"]YouTube - SHERIFF!!! Jeep SRT8 pull over video!!![/nomedia]

Check out some other vids this guy has in his youtube account, his SRT is crazy fast! :rockon:

R

jf4boogie

Established Member
Sounds like a sick truck for sure.

ps. droid x video > iphone video

03snakeminated

Established Member
Yeah im met quite a few cool LEOs .... Mostly in South FL
lol yeah, i've been lucky twice already, the first time i was doing 60 in a 45 (i live in west palm) cop stopped me and started asking questions about the car and how he loves svt line of cars, said he had a lightning, bla blah, let me go and just told me to keep it down....
This other time i was messing around with this rsx, cop came out of nowhere and pulled both of us over, then he started asking questions and saying wtf i was doing racing an integra and expressed how much he hated those ricer cars :lol: later his buddy showed up in another cop car and told me how lucky i was because the officer that pulled me over its a ford guy, has a 5.0 notch and takes it to the local track. I lol, everytime i remember his words of hate towards the teg, he gave the other guy a ticket for loud exhaust, and told me not to let him catch me again racing on the streets specially a p.o.s car (i have upr o/r-x and magnaflow CB) :uh oh:

Last edited:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Wow what a cool officer! Unbelievable.
I remember the only cool LEO I ever met, I was doing donuts in a wendy's parking lot and he caught me. In the end we talked about what was done to the car and drumming. Didn't give me anything, not even a warning. The rest I have met were not nearly that cool :(

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
I had this SAME EXACT thing happen to me a couple months ago... I had just got my new MM control arms on, and was giving the DHG-Terminator some throttle, and right when I did I noticed I had passed two motorcycle cops. Sure enough I get pulled over, and the cop asks "Are you busy right now?", and I respond "Not really officer, I just have to go to work here in a few hours" and he follows with "Well, I'm going to let you off with a warning if you come back around again and kick it in so we can hear that supercharger scream." I did it on a good whim, as he seemed like a cool guy, and sure enough, he didn't follow me after that time, no ticket! :rockon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I got pulled for doing 70mph in a 55mph and got a ticket in my GT. I guess he wasnt a Ford fan.:shrug:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
There actually are alot of cool cops out there, but there are also alot of chode cops out there.

Users who are viewing this thread