Cop killer Estiban carpio from providence (vid)

RL1

Established Member
Do you think he deserved it?....i'm surprised they didnt kill him to be honest. He killed one of the PD"s own right in the police dept. This pos kid killed an elderly woman and was apprehended. While Detective Allen and his partner were questioning him he was sizing the two of them up. He asked the other detective to get him some water after he figured Allen would be the easier of the two to handle, the detective left and he over took Allen and shot him in the head then jumped out of the third story window of the PD and was able to run a few blocks before he was caught..

I live right outside of Providence, I was at a club in providence when it happened. I didnt know what was going on at the time, just remember being outside smoking a cigarette and though we were being invaded there was so much commotion and police racing around the streets.

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17327

I couldn't help but laugh when they showed him walking back into the courtroom. How people can defend that asshole is beyond me. A complete scumbag raised by complete scumbags.

RL1

Established Member
Ditto, people just don't understand. The kid just killed an elderly woman and shot a public servant of 25+ yrs in the face. He also resisted arrest, and assaulted a few Correctional officers along with throwing feces, spitting etc. I worked at the ACI Max facility, we used those half masks on all the assholes that bit and spit. The kid had absolutely no remorce....Imagine the emotions running through the police officers during the moment while they had him in their custody, thats why I say I'm surprised they didn't kill him.

Euphoric One said:
I couldn't help but laugh when they showed him walking back into the courtroom. How people can defend that asshole is beyond me. A complete scumbag raised by complete scumbags.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
It seems like whenever you hear about some scumbag that does something like that, there are always people that defend them. I don't give a shit if that guy was my dad for god's sake, he killed an innocent man, end of story.

SICKBOY

Established Member
some people don't deserve to breath they should have beat him more IMO

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Wow. He didn't get nearly what he deserved. My dad usd to be a police officer and told me a story where they were doing undercover drug deals and when one guy realized the guy selling him drugs was a cop, he ran over him with a pickup truck. Needless to say, when my dad and other cops caught the guy, they beat him into a pulp and the guy was put on life support. The cops in that video should have killed that piece of trash.

boom-boom

Established Member
I would've slashed my partner in the leg, shot the guy, and dropped the knife next to the body.......nah just joking. I would just shoot him and save that lady some drama in the court room. Some people do not deserve to live.

Pat

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
From what I understand, the injuries to his face were caused from his third story leap at a get away attempt, then try to accuse the police of doing it to him in attempt at sympathy from the jury. :shrug:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
dougwg said:
maybe he landed on his face when he jumped out the window :shrug:

:loser:

Exactly what my first thoughts were. An obvious detail left out of the media coverage for the purpose of misleading people as they do best. Otherwise there would be no story.

svt99rag

Established Member
The Sinner said:
From what I understand, the injuries to his face were caused from his third story leap at a get away attempt, then try to accuse the police of doing it to him in attempt at sympathy from the jury. :shrug:
that doesnt suprise me, they are just trying to make him look like the victim. What about what he did to the officers face and his family? He is an animal and deserves to be treated like one.

Fat-cat

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Exactly what my first thoughts were. An obvious detail left out of the media coverage for the purpose of misleading people as they do best. Otherwise there would be no story.
x2 and even it thats not the case .... thats what you get for shooting a cop.

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
boom-boom said:
I would've slashed my partner in the leg, shot the guy, and dropped the knife next to the body.......nah just joking. I would just shoot him and save that lady some drama in the court room. Some people do not deserve to live.

Pat
Thats too easy of an out for this guy.
He needs to be beat like that, when he heals, repeat, again and again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread