Cooltech LLC harness clip sets

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Not quite.

You would remove the bolt for your shoulder belt at the bottom of the door sill, and put one clip there, re installing the seat belt and bolt.

The other would be the bolt for the seat belt clip on the transmission tunnel, and put the other clip there, then put bolt back in for seat belt.

These would be for clip on racing harness lap belts, as opposed to bolt in harness belts.

SVTDSM

Established Member
Not quite.

You would remove the bolt for your shoulder belt at the bottom of the door sill, and put one clip there, re installing the seat belt and bolt.

The other would be the bolt for the seat belt clip on the transmission tunnel, and put the other clip there, then put bolt back in for seat belt.

These would be for clip on racing harness lap belts, as opposed to bolt in harness belts.

Strange... Cooltech just replied to me this morning confirming that they DO bolt to the rear bolt holes for the front seat. Here is what they said.

Hi Steve,

Yes, you are right. They mount to the rear bolts for the front seat. You should use in conjunction with a 6-pt harness. Both the lap belt and the legs of the anti-submarine belt will clip to these. The shoulder belts will wrap around a roll bar harness bar. Please do NOT use shoulder belts if you plan to to use shoulder harnesses.

Best regards,
Kendall

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Ok then.

I was going to use them for the lap belts but went with a different setup.

They did a long time ago show them on their web site being used for lap belts, but I could see how they could also be used as you described.

I have no use for them, never used them. How's $100 shipped sound ?

Users who are viewing this thread