Cool Wii control mod

MetikalSVT

Not A Rookie
Established Member
Very cool vid and smart guy.

I need this for COD4 or Halo. Next Gen (PS4 or xbox720?)systems will be forced to have this if it becomes at all mainstream.:pepper:

Caiviera On

?
Established Member
Very cool. At first I was doubting it. But this would be amazing for COD4, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and even Gears of War.

juicedgt99

wannabe SVT
Established Member
I saw this video a few weeks back and it got me thinking.

Im guessing the next big thing will be huge screen plasma TV's that are curved. Imagine if you sit or stand close to it, the curved screen would allow you to use pherifial vision. Then with technology like this guys, virtual reality may be a realistic idea.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Wow.. I hope this is being explored in further detail by some Wii game developers! This is a capability that must be utilized!
:pop:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Im guessing the next big thing will be huge screen plasma TV's that are curved. Imagine if you sit or stand close to it, the curved screen would allow you to use pherifial vision. Then with technology like this guys, virtual reality may be a realistic idea.

http://www.pcworld.com/video/id,623-page,1-bid,0/video.html

Make sure you watch the whole vid. There are two technologies being shown in it. Imagine combining the two for a COD4 run...

95riosnake

Established Member
That was one of the coolest things I've seen in a while, if that guy doesn't work for a game system developer or game developer, one of them should hire him ASAP :thumbsup:

I was a bit surprised to see him throw down a Dewalt Racing hat, didn't figure him to be a race fan lol.

Users who are viewing this thread