Cool night in Tucson!

RedFire2003

Established Member
Last night was pretty cool I must say. Got in a race or 2 and
saw a few. The greatest thing though was how we had three 03 Cobras one-new Mach-1 , one 99 Cobra and a 98 Vette all cruising together. Was a fun night.

Hey I bought a Sonic Blue Cobra about three weeks ago and was wondering where you guys hang. I went to the trtack but was disappointed with 2.4 60' times and 13.4's. I would like to hang out if you don't mind. Do not hang out much anymore but sometimes.:burnout:

Hey got busy and did not check here for a while...Sorry I missed you. I am going to be on the street This friday night..Let me know if you are going to go out..

RedFire2003

Established Member
went to track fri and hit the street sat. didnt see any other cobras except the 2 that were with me I sent you a pm. with my phone # gimmie a call anytime.

DarkCobra

Established Member
What's up Frank!

Yeah that night was fun (until I kept missing 3rd gear :cuss: ). We definately have to do that again some time. Speaking of which, are you down for the track this Friday. I heard that they are having a test and tune. Me and my buddy were talking about going. I'm going to have to see if the wife lets me go.

DarkCobra

Established Member
Broken half shaft...OUCH!! Damn wheelhop. Thank god that hasn't happened to me because I usually hop all over the place on that track. I ease off pretty quick though but because of not being able to get any traction until 3rd gear, my times suffer.

DarkCobra

Established Member
No test and tune huh...I guess I got some bad information. I'm all for cruisin, just have to verify with the wife (newborn at home and all).

AzDropTop

Established Member
Is there still a dyno day coming up in April? I haven't been able to find the thread about it. Some where up in Phoenix on the 17th if I remember correctly. Anyone up for going to it?

RioRed4v

Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
Is there still a dyno day coming up in April? I haven't been able to find the thread about it. Some where up in Phoenix on the 17th if I remember correctly. Anyone up for going to it?

i would, but I'll be in cali for the Fabulous Ford Forever Car show.:beer:

RedFire2003

Established Member
I hate that place or I would be there! They suck if you ask me. I got my headers installed there and they were going to tune it also but the injectors they were supposed to get me did show up when told them I could get them grrrrrr. took them 2 days to do headers. Then I picked the car up and they didnt even refill the damn powersteering fluid.

RedFire2003

Established Member
Also last night Saterday the 27th I was out cruisin and hook up with yet another 03 here in town a Black Coupe really nice guy named Manny. So we had 3 03's roll together again last night. also the 03 mach and a couple other guys with stangs cool night again. Planning on cruising this coming weekend anyone down? Ill check the schedule for the track and see if there is a T&T :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread