COOL IDEAS FOR FLIP CHIP FLIPPER MOUNT?

FlashSVT

Established Member
Blank Convertible Roof Rocker Switch with a flush mounted LED replacing the little coin holder thing in coupes. I know the blank switches exist, I've got the link at home . . .

mosconiac

Established Member
Wow, great minds think alike.

I've intended to a factory switch (either the '03 'vert or the 96-98 GT fog light) and remove the markings...somehow.

BUT if you know of where to find a blank one...that's what I will use. PLEASE post a link.

Mosconiac

RAP66

Established Member
How about this

:coolman: HOw about a military style switch !? hehehehe :thumbsup:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Is the Diablo a 3 positon switch? Aren't convertable top switches spring loaded with center off? I don't think that will work for this application.
I like the idea though. Just have to find the right switch.
Dana

mosconiac

Established Member
The third position is "Stock", which I do not intend to use, so I should only need 2 positions.

RAP66

Established Member
Those are reg... on/off switches (SPST) ... hehehehehe

KEWL huh?

the source is an overclockers site, they use for cooling fans & accessories.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
wouldnt you get better gas mileage on stock setting? when on a trip i will use it, i just wont used boost

No, it'll be worse on the stock setting b/c the factory has them SOOOOO rich. You should get better mileage w/ a chip all else equal. Now say, on a normal 4.6 or 5.4, the chip requires premium and the stock doesn't. That is nice for a long road trip where you want to save money. But the 03 Cobra requires premium stock, so that savings is not available. So you should be better with the leaner a/f settings on the chip.

Last edited:

Smrgol

This is what I used to set my JMS chip when I was running N2O on my '99 (the pair of micro switches on the left):
N2OSwitches04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread