Cool App for the IPhone and coming soon to the Blackberry!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I have the BB Storm and will probably buy it even though my Aeroforce gauges do all of this anyway. Might be cool to see what the Hemi Jeep GC is capable of, haha....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY]YouTube - iPhone Dynolicious Software Better than G-Tech? -Garage419[/ame]

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Dyno-licious!

I wonder if it works with my Black Berry 8800? I have no idea if it has an accelerometer...

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I've had it on my iPhone for a while now but haven't used it yet. I need to find a good way to mount the phone. Maybe Velcro..

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I've had it on my iPhone for a while now but haven't used it yet. I need to find a good way to mount the phone. Maybe Velcro..

E-Mounts are badass. Bigass suction cup and a cool mount..

I've had the app since July and its been very accurate just as long as the phone doesn't move.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Dyno-licious!

I wonder if it works with my Black Berry 8800? I have no idea if it has an accelerometer...

Nope. The iphone and Storm have them because of the 'rotation' thing they do so the screen knows when to flip sideways. I did find a similar app for my 8310, but it just used the GPS to tell you your speed.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
E-Mounts are badass. Bigass suction cup and a cool mount..

I've had the app since July and its been very accurate just as long as the phone doesn't move.

Got a link? The most important thing is knowing how much your car weighs otherwise it can be highly inaccurate... That's a problem though I haven't the slightest clue as to how much my car weighs.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
My brother has the program, but I haven't bothered trying it.

Busta, find a scale we can use and let's make a trek out to it! I need to get a weight on my car before i throw all the new suspension stuff on it and do some weight removal.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
there are a couple apps for my Ipod touch. i just found out i am moving to England so a lot of time on a plane soon to come so i got a 32 gig Ipod touch. with good reason. here are a few apps i bought and tried out. they all seem to work pretty good. just make sure the phone doesn't move during the run. i got the rubber cupholder in the center of the 03 Cobra. one problem the street hooks worse than you think.

Pocketdyno
G Tac not the same as G TEC (piece of junk)
and offcourse dynolicous

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
My brother has the program, but I haven't bothered trying it.

Busta, find a scale we can use and let's make a trek out to it! I need to get a weight on my car before i throw all the new suspension stuff on it and do some weight removal.

Haha we should just bribe someone to let us go into a truck weigh station

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Got a link? The most important thing is knowing how much your car weighs otherwise it can be highly inaccurate... That's a problem though I haven't the slightest clue as to how much my car weighs.

Yeah I kinda just rounded up so the old ego wouldn't get too big of a bump..

This is the one I have:

rapb1662ap6.jpg

Here is where I got it:

RAM iPhone 3G Mounts G3

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
this is a weigh station in camden wyoming, DE if you guys come down sometime at night you can weigh in for free.

Thats a bit of a hike south for me, even further for busta.

Anyone know of a weigh station further north? Say in Newark/Wilmington area?

Sonic 35ss

Established Member
try going to a scrap yard to weigh your car. The ones I go to have a drive through.......they weight the loaded truck, take the scrap off, then re-weigh the truck.

they would probably let you drive through if they aren't busy.

oxw01svt

Established Member
my friend got this program in like january and we just placed it on the center console glove box and he held it there its pretty cool it tells you the G's and everything and the clock starts as soon as the car moves so i think the quarter is pretty acurate. and for the 12 bucks that it cost i think its def worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread