Cool air nets a 9.52@143 for the street car.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Made a post in time slip, where some keep up with who's faster than who, blah. But figured I'd post the video here. Nothing record breaking but I'm excited. My bone stock 4r70w aside from intermediate shaft is really doing work with the mammoth on 25psi. It's nice to be able to leave the track with air conditioning, radio and overdrive/cruise after a 9 sec pass if I wanted to.

[youtube_browser]bCcnPFS8TH8[/youtube_browser]
9uve6e2e.jpg

blubyu90

Established Member
Hell yeah that's awesome!!! Congrats! It looks like you beat your brother pretty good too! I love that track BTW. On a side note, might be going down on Nov. 9th to finally get a few passes in my cobra.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Hell yeah that's awesome!!! Congrats! It looks like you beat your brother pretty good too! I love that track BTW. On a side note, might be going down on Nov. 9th to finally get a few passes in my cobra.

They are closed for the year for TNT aside from a muscle car evolution track day, Saturday nov 16th. It's always an awesome event and ill be there. And my brothers car was detonating so he made a soft pass hence his 11.1@ only 111 lol. He also snapped the pulley off the snout so he will be down for a while.

ScreamMachine03

Established Member
Where did you buy the trans from and how much did it take to convert ? Great pass I'll be at the MCE track day can't wait to see your car make a pass

Last edited:

blubyu90

Established Member
They are closed for the year for TNT aside from a muscle car evolution track day, Saturday nov 16th. It's always an awesome event and ill be there. And my brothers car was detonating so he made a soft pass hence his 11.1@ only 111 lol. He also snapped the pulley off the snout so he will be down for a while.

Damn, that sucks to hear about your brother! How'd he do that? And according to the calender on the website Nov. 9th is a TNT day. I totally forgot about MCE day though, maybe I'll wait.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Where did you buy the trans from and how much did it take to convert ? Great pass I'll be at the MCE track day can't wait to see your car make a pass

mustang salvage yard for $300 in it for about $1200 with everything, and my dad doing the swap. I had a built t56 set up I sold so I actually made money.

Come up at the event, say what's up. Should be a great turnout.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Damn, that sucks to hear about your brother! How'd he do that? And according to the calender on the website Nov. 9th is a TNT day. I totally forgot about MCE day though, maybe I'll wait.

I'd call. They posted on their FB it would be the final one of the year that's why I went

CameronVic

Established Member
That's getting down man! Those 4r70s can take a beating in near stock form. I hammered one in a 4,000lb crown vic from 150,000 miles until 193,000 miles when the motor blew. I was doing high 11s, not mid 9s like you though. Lol

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
mustang salvage yard for $300 in it for about $1200 with everything, and my dad doing the swap. I had a built t56 set up I sold so I actually made money.

Come up at the event, say what's up. Should be a great turnout.

Man I need to find a way to swap that trans in the Camaro lol. That's cheap.

Awesome setup and nice street car for sure:beer::rockon:

rtusnake

Established Member
Great pass. Glad to see the 4r70 doing well at that power level. Where did you get the intermediate shaft from?

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Good Lord you shot out of the hole like a bat outta hell!!! What are the details on your converter?

Users who are viewing this thread