Convince me to buy a Mustang and I will...

Gambinotdx

Established Member
ok fellas...here's the scoop. i just got my brandy new Lightning. i love it. i'm trying to convince my friend here to buy a Mustang over RICE. i know it's a no brainer but for her...she's in debate. SO write to me and convince me (her) to get a mustang. i'll show her all your posts. i guess my charm just doesn't cut it :cryying: :p so give it a shot guys! she wants the power but doesn't want to spend alot. she doesn't know whether she'd get a GT or V6 either...so give it a shot. i tried!!! thanks all!!! ford, america, and I appreciate it! later! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'll just let my signature say my biggest part. Bear in mind the car was STOCK except for a BB&K cold air kit. My Stang is loaded except for auto & Mach 1000 stereo. It rides very well for a sports car and gets pretty good mileage too. Let's not forget the fact that it makes a statement without saying a word.

Car's statement I'm a classic car with a long line of performance in my blood. I've been around the track a few times and you get the benefits of what we learned. I'm no slouch when it comes to performance or comfort. I don't consider myself cheap, just affordable ($23,000 for me). Often people brag about beating me, it just shows when you're number one everyone wants to beat you ;-)

PS read below ;-)

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Everytime I do this, I am glad I bought my Mustang..
AndyBurnout2.jpg

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Everytime I do this, I am glad I bought my Mustang..
AndyBurnout2.jpg
I'll second that...in my car :-D

Gambino,
Remind her that the 190HP '99-up base Mustang five-speed can beat most "rice", stock, much less a GT, GTS, or Cobra. You can get a '94/5 GT cheap (or possibly Cobra if you've got ~ $12K) and five or six hundred bucks, have a low 14 second car which would beat 99.9% of the "ricers"...:-D

Gambinotdx

Established Member
thanks!

thanks everyone for your posts. i've sent her the link. she'll be reading them for herself! i hope it works!:D i just don't want her buying rice that's all :gt: :mj: :fm: :cuss: we know how we all feel about rice...:mj: :gt: :cuss: :fm: :xpl: rice

later! :burnout:

wheelspin

Established Member
Rice is lame. It's for 16 year old punks who can't afford a real car. They buy a cheap econo box and sticker it up. Get a real car, with some sexy lines to it, and a whole lot of history. C'mon, the Mustang was THE car to have already while these guys were still making golf cart engines. :D

Users who are viewing this thread