Contour SVT Videos?

Crazycarl

Established Member
ARe there any good Contour SVT videos out there, i searched the forum didnt really find any at i think maybe one, so does anyone have any?

95SlvrBrd

Established Member
Its more like the little sister....... hahahahahahahaha
The original "SVT" has to be the Supercharged Thunderbird SC.... Now that would be considered the little brother not some 4 door family car... Try racing one of those... I smoke those all the time with my SC....

69hahaha

Established Member
95SlvrBrd said:
The original "SVT" has to be the Supercharged Thunderbird SC.... Now that would be considered the little brother not some 4 door family car... Try racing one of those... I smoke those all the time with my SC....

:dw: :rolleyes:

69hahaha

Established Member
Hey FoMoCoEdge, that pic of the 05 is awesome! I was trying to figure out how to get the same shot.

SVTContique

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
95SlvrBrd said:
dumb ass newb comment. Its comments like that that make me want to stay over @ Modularfords!

Last edited:

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
95SlvrBrd said:
I KNOW there is a few 03/04 Terminators around here that would make you their beotch!!

SVTContique

ive seen contours that were 400hp+ so saying there nothing is just a load of crap. there not meant to be super fast drag cars, my contour would own the shit out of your Thunderbird in a Second in any sort of cornering test. Keep your asshole posts to yourself troll.

95SlvrBrd

Established Member
I would own your little ass tropic tour... What kind of name is that it sounds really gay... The Thunderbird SC started it all you dum shits...... do some real research....
The SC comes with IRS suspension !!!! Traction Assistance and Firm Ride capability... Plus come on your little motor would not handle it.... 3.8 supercharged w/ M90 air to air intercooled and its real wheel drive.... I own all the svt contours around here... with me pushing 15+ of boost and theres more mods to come....
There nice cars but not for racing or anything like that... If you really want a fast 4 door car get and 5 spedd or auto, Taurus SHO now thats a car to own especially if its Turbo charged... Where do you think the idea of putting an IRS on a 03' blown cobra came from, the " Thunderbird SC".... It started it all... First car to be roots blown...

And as for fomoco edge the 05' mustangs aint that fast, ive beeten some....
Hey Dan my buddy owns a 03' Kenne Bell blown cobra that runs in the 10' with out spray loves it he respects my car even if he kills it.... Why cause its the original and the first.....

Like I said do your research first... just cause you just bought or own dont mean SH*T....

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
95SlvrBrd said:
I would own your little ass tropic tour... What kind of name is that it sounds really gay... The Thunderbird SC started it all you dum shits...... do some real research....
The SC comes with IRS suspension !!!! Traction Assistance and Firm Ride capability... Plus come on your little motor would not handle it.... 3.8 supercharged w/ M90 air to air intercooled and its real wheel drive.... I own all the svt contours around here... with me pushing 15+ of boost and theres more mods to come....
There nice cars but not for racing or anything like that... If you really want a fast 4 door car get and 5 spedd or auto, Taurus SHO now thats a car to own especially if its Turbo charged... Where do you think the idea of putting an IRS on a 03' blown cobra came from, the " Thunderbird SC".... It started it all... First car to be roots blown...

And as for fomoco edge the 05' mustangs aint that fast, ive beeten some....
Hey Dan my buddy owns a 03' Kenne Bell blown cobra that runs in the 10' with out spray loves it he respects my car even if he kills it.... Why cause its the original and the first.....

Like I said do your research first... just cause you just bought or own dont mean SH*T....

i agree with him, not cuz i own a SC as well but beacuse i believe that the Tbird SC did start it all in that sense. in bashing Contour SVTs, i dunno. ANY car can be modded to go fast so you cant say that they suck or are slow in that sense either. this is in teh pics/vid forum so lets get soem pics/vid up or put this thread somewhere else :beer: we're all ford guys in here so no more fighting :nono: bring it to the track :rockon:

SVTContique

My name, Tropic Tour is because i own Just that. A Tropic Green SVT you dolt. Rarest color, Maybe you should learn something.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
this guy is a tool. hes bragging about a forced induction larger displacement motor, beating the csvt. keep your opinion to yourself troll. better yet go find a t bird forum to infest.

The_Wretched

Established Member
95SlvrBrd said:

race a M5.... then tell me what happens!! :burn:

there are plenty of "family" cars that would hand you your ASS!!! like an M5, audi s4, and probably the new 300c.... so give respect where respect is due. No stupid comments like that.... all he asked for was a video not your opinion!! :bored:

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Turbo'd SVT Contour running 14 psi : http://www.personal.psu.edu/ptm121/post/Movie_0003.wmv

95SlvrBrd, good job on being an ass. :loser: This isn't SmackDown... Your such a hypocrit. You brag how your buddy with an 03 respects your car when he kills you, yet you act like this. I'm glad not to know you.

stfu.jpg

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
What a *** 95SlvrBrd. What if you were asking for people to post thunderbird videos adn i came in and was like man thunderbirds aint shit with the puny v6's. man i own those bleep bleep......you get the idea? And besides the thunferbird isnt even an svt product so why are you on an svt enthusiast site bashing an svt product? Sounds to me like someones insecure about there ish...

Users who are viewing this thread