• 1986 Prelude, good mpg, 256k ouch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • find a different cheap car with the money

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
My parents offered that I sell my 5.0, '86 prelude, and dirtbike they will give me their '03 Audi Allroad A6. That way after I graduate from U.T.I. in 2 years, it would be payed off and mine instead of it being payed off in 4 years. I'm asking others for opinions and not to be :burn:. The Audi is sweet air bag suspension and a 2.7 twin turbo. The only thing is its the automatic. And I read somewhere that when you put dual blow off valves on the automatic, it won't be too much louder. BTW I found out you have to run dual because of the stock tubing. Anyways, does anyone know anything about these cars? I know this is a bad forum to be asking lol even though there are a ton of knowledgeable people on here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I need a car better on dependibility and gas wise. Not to mention A/C!!! I guess it could work out

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I can't even tell wtf you're talking about but I'd definitely take a 2 year old car over something that is 17 and 22 years old.

dogmush

Established Member
A6. Hands down. I like mustangs, but get the A6 Daily driver, and then when it's paid off get another Fox to play with.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Umm will you have to make payments on the audi or will they pay for it since you are going to school?

if no payments, take the audi. otherwise payments suck, so id just keep whatever you have now reliable as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread