Contemplating Sale. 2003 Black Convertable

Jr Mint

Established Member
I have a black 03 cobra convertable. Not going to get too detailed since there isn't much to say. There is 45,7xx miles on it. MINT condition. You will find only 2 things wrong with this car. 1 is the bottom of the front bumper, the chinguard, has scratches on it(from being lowered,) and there is a dime size scratch on one of the rims. THATS IT. Everything else is MINT.

This car is stock, never pullied. It has a Mac cold air intake, a Bassani Midpipe with high-flow cats, and a magnaflow exhaust. The clutch was replaced at 35k miles with a Centerforce clutch. It also has Eibach lowering Springs.
I believe the wheels are the FR500 rims.

I've also recently installed a MGW shifter.

I just bought this car, it's my second cobra, and I hate to sell it, but I'm replacing it with a ferrari. I will post a pic ASAP.

Oh, top is also mint, I have the boot cover, and it has grey inserts!

Price is 20k.
I bought a lot of parts for the car in hopes to modify it, so they are for sale as well.

Brand new, never used:
LFP heat exhanger, dual-pass.
Accufab throttle body
LFP short intake.
Billetflow idlers(4 black)
MM full length subframe connectors.
Steggy State 4 ported blower with accufab plenum. (used)

I am not in a hurry to sell, my ferrari will be here in about 2 weeks. If I get lowballed, I will keep it and store it. If someone wants an unmolested, never been pullied MINT condition 03 cobra, then this is a good one. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread