Conspiracy theorist unite

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
every conspiracy theory gives government agencys and leaders WAY too much credit, someone actually thinks they are THAT cunning?:bash: Granted, it was the same lack of communication and poor decision making "skills" in our government that also left us so friggin blind to pearl harbor to make it look almost done on purpose. We do have an invicible fat-cat mentallity to our national security, and for the most part, its part of being american to start with, you can never predict human behavior 100%. Its easy to play monday morning quarterback and pick apart what did or didnt happen. If there was a bad thunderstorm, or a airport tech glitch, and the flights were grounded at dulles or kennedy that day and caused enough interference for the hijackings to not happen, would it still be a conspiracy??? I dont think even the terrorists expected to be that successful, they probably were hoping for a one in four chance of hitting a target, hell they cant even hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun usually. Let alone the complete collapse of BOTH towers, sometimes it just happens that way. Looking back at pear harbor, you wouldnt think theyd be as effective as they were either. The only thing "conspiracy" wise is that i believe 100% that flight 93 was shot down, but let sleeping dogs lie. Somethings are better left alone. You can go all day looking into 911//the kennedy assasination// twa flight 800//even the lunar landing, for crying out loud. Unless your were THERE, or part of the actuall investigation, you will never get all the facts. If you are ever "lucky" enough to be close to or part of even a local news story and then watch the reported result later that day, you never how FAR OFF reporting actually is from reality, its about as accurate as the 7-day forcast. People are not perfect nor have perfect recollection, and no one is truly an "expert" on anything. Its impossible. trying to find the "complete" facts about any news story would take the devotion of the rest of your life to collect all the information, let alone how you will interpet the information you do get. All this bullshit like "two couples were reportedly cheering at this or that" as some kind of evidence, is friggin stupid. Thats like back in ww11 when soldiers would decapitate japaneese soldiers and mount the heads on stakes on their tanks in combat, so are americans "animals" too? People are people, and can do anything good or bad, and then some.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Hehhehehehe no comment on this subject ! :)

There was another one on al-neda.com about a triangle effect. Where he literally had a bunch of sites plotted out and had it tied to some terrorist group in europe. Was actually pretty crazy !

RRTX

Established Member
Geez that ddiggler08 guy is nuts :lol: He must lead a really boring life to spend all the time thinking that stuff up

NVMYPWR

Established Member
You guys do realize that there is unclassified documented PROOF that our country planned terrorist acts against its own citizens to build support for a war before, don't you?

I don't believe the story about 9/11 is entirely true but I don't think the links above are very accurate either.

Don't be naive enough to think our government wouldn't do something like that though.

Ripper

Established Member
Originally posted by NVMYPWR
You guys do realize that there is unclassified documented PROOF that our country planned terrorist acts against its own citizens to build support for a war before, don't you?

I don't believe the story about 9/11 is entirely true but I don't think the links above are very accurate either.

Don't be naive enough to think our government wouldn't do something like that though.

Like I said I don't think it's out of the relm of possibility that moosad or israel could have planned and carried it out. There is a ton of evidence to support both sides. But there were alot of ppl killed in those attacks and these debates always go into huge mudslinging and personal attacks. Still amazes me that ppl are so headstrong in media's words that they won't even look at any other evidence!

Ripper

Established Member
Here's ya another question ? Do you think that any of the tapes of bin laden especially the video of him talking to some other guys about how some of the hijackers and stuff didn't even know they were gonna die was real ! I personnally think was a farse and every time the UN asked for more eveidence some other tape or something would show up. Then the passport of one of the terrorits was found in the wreckage which I think is more likly to be planted than to found in an explosion of airplance fuel ! Alot of the stuff didn't fit right ! I have no clue what happened but i'm not gonna believe that it was clear cut an act of terrorism without looking at both sides... ? Just my opinion though !

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
I find these theories amusing because of the job that I currently have in the IC. I like to see how they can take what has been proven and turn it into what they want to believe.

ltv1

Established Member
I have to go with KevinB120 on this one. Most of these groups could never work together or hate each other too much to pull off even a Seven 11 robbery, much less something as horrific as the WTC bombings. Every single person would have to be at the right place and do everything required of them with perfection at the exact same time. No way.

The Third Reich had a single set of goals and ideals, therefore their organizational efficiency. That is why ex SS leaders were used to start the CIA. If a huge single-minded organization was named, that would be more believable to me than everyone but Elvis.

Luckily, we do not live under a fascist boot heel. All thanks to lack of trust amongst our security organizations.

The part I heard about but never researched is that we had intel *prior* to the attacks that was not taken seriously or shared

Is this factual ?

Last edited:

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Originally posted by ltv1
I have to go with KevinB120 on this one. Most of these groups could never work together or hate each other too much to pull off even a Seven 11 robbery, much less something as horrific as the WTC bombings. Every single person would have to be at the right place and do everything required of them with perfection at the exact same time. No way.

The Third Reich had a single set of goals and ideals, therefore their organizational efficiency. That is why ex SS leaders were used to start the CIA. If a huge single-minded organization was named, that would be more believable to me than everyone but Elvis.

Luckily, we do not live under a fascist boot heel. All thanks to lack of trust amongst our security organizations.

The part I heard about but never researched is that we had intel *prior* to the attacks that was not taken seriously or shared

Is this factual ?

Oh, you think the government would never plan terrorist attacks in support of a war? I didn't think so either until I saw this:

You can find information about this on every major news site, not just the small time ones. Here is an article ABC News did:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html

Here is what the actual meeting minutes said in which they discussed possibilities of building support for a war which included several terrorist attacks.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html

Here is an actual PICTURE of the FREAKING MEETING MINUTES!

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Oh by the way...those meeting minutes are real...not fake. They are unclassified documents and you can go check out a copy yourself.

ltv1

Established Member
I am not going to get into my political views, other than to say I am far, far, far, removed from the left. I understand all of the policies starting after WW2 in regards to how the world was to be split up. So I am in tune with your views.

I also will research the links, I am interested in all spook stuff.

I just have a hard time believing any multi-organization coup would succeed, even if the leadership was in full agreement due to egotism, petty rivalries, and bungling amongst the low level functionaries.

It is possible, but in these egocentric" It is all about me" times, I think it would be difficult to pull off and impossible to keep secret.

That is what I would think if someone tossed an op of this magnitude in my lap.

Last edited:

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Oh I am VERY far RIGHT of the leftist liberals. Which is why I found those meeting minutes so hard to believe.

I also spent 4 years in the USMC. I'm a hard core American patriot that loves his country and my body flows with Republican blood.

Even when we endure times like those in which our leaders conspire to kill us in order to gain our support, it doesn't destroy what America is. America is the PEOPLE, not the government and they hide that stuff because they know we wouldn't approve of it.

When I see information like this, I want to be on the look out for evil people like that and have them removed from the government using whatever means necessary and replaced with someone that cares about this country and realizes the people ARE this country.

Users who are viewing this thread