Considering selling my 96 vert with 2001 4V and other goodies...

matt888

Established Member
Stang is black, black top, black interior 96 GT with a 2001 cobra engine, 2003 T-56, 2004 IRS (with red pill modifications), Billet flow IRS brace, 03 aluminum driveshaft, Bilsteins and H&R springs all around, 18" deep dish black thrust wheels with chrome lip, Magnaflow IRS exhaust and H-pipe, 4.10s, cobra 30th anniv. red calipers, fluidyne radiator, conv style bar, sub-frame connectors, Diablo chip for the cobra swap, and many more goodies to be listed. 115K miles on the odometer, but only approx. 20K miles on the cobra motor (bought new) and even less on the T-56.

She needs new black paint (clearcoat finally gave way this year) and new seats to finish her off. Was considering forging and supercharging, but may end up just focusing on my 67 fastback if I sell the car. Make offer if you are interested or PM for additional info. I will post more pics shortly. Her dyno numbers are in my signature. She's a great little sleeper and deserves even more sleep work!!! :)

matt888

Established Member
I still have the original 17" GT rims in storage and they will be included with the sell of the car (they are still wrapped in BFG rubber, but worn).

Some other items she has is a rear seat delete (I do still have the original rear seats), Aeromotive fuel regulator, Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump, fire-wall clutch adjuster, saleen s281 rear spoiler, cobra gage cluster with dual pods on the bezel, autometer fuel pressure and water gages.

Paint is not too bad from the side, but pillars, hood, and trunk lid have really started to go after 10 yrs. Someone is going to get a deal with the right offer and she is going to go VERY reasonable (add up a few of the major components in this car and you will find my threshold... but she's long been paid for and I don't NEED to sell unless my wife is pregnant :)

257024.jpg

257022.jpg

257023.jpg

257025.jpg

257026.jpg

Last edited:

matt888

Established Member
A few more items in her...

- 03 cobra bilsteins all the way around
- custom brace to bolt in the T-56
- AC427's bushing kit installed in the 04 cobra Independent Rear Suspension (this install is no quick task and really improves the IRS ten fold!)

Extras that are included, but not on the car:
- New headlights
- New corner lights
- New windshield wipers
- Convertible boot cover
- IRS frame brackets (you weld/bolt these to your frame for more support)
- Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates

PM's asking for price. The sum of her parts are gonna be worth more than what I'm asking for her, but I don't have the space or time to strip her down. Going to put her in the paper this week and on the net. Listed here first for $6500.

Users who are viewing this thread