Connecticut Summer Cruise!! Everyones Invited, Come along for the Drive!

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
I requested the 7th off so let's hope I get it so I can join in on the fun

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Hey My2003Mach1 since you say that there is no one worth racing since you got a killer there why don't you get in touch with F2hatch so we can set something up surely with the big horsepower numbers you're Dez racing tuned car is putting down you wouldn't be shy to run a car with an obsolete setup would ya. The "FACT" is that you've been officially called out so let's get something going. Ill even throw my street tune in and you can run everything you got.So let Al know where I can sign up for your free spankings lol.

f2hatch

Established Member
Hey My2003Mach1 since you say that there is no one worth racing since you got a killer there why don't you get in touch with F2hatch so we can set something up surely with the big horsepower numbers you're Dez racing tuned car is putting down you wouldn't be shy to run a car with an obsolete setup would ya. The "FACT" is that you've been officially called out so let's get something going. Ill even throw my street tune in and you can run everything you got.So let Al know where I can sign up for your free spankings lol.

Well I do know he likes a little street action. But im not sure you want to call him out Joel better start smaller on the food chain and work up to the big dawgs.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Yea you might be right buddy with all that dyno horsepowerI should be scared.

Last edited:

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
I can respect that. Not being a dick here but u might have a better chance at a safe location than the track I understand that ure looking for a 9 second timeslip and trust me it aint gonna happen overnite I've been at this for years an know what it takes to get there and dyno numbers mean nothing. On another note what's the sneaky pete comment supposed to mean? I think I've been preety open with what I have. Hell I preety much gave out the recipe for a midlow 9 second pass on my thread in the vid section one thing I'm not is a liar and I don't play games on the street or track alike which is why I never made a good grudge racer back in the day. Either way I got your number locked in well stay in touch when ure ready.

NASTY5.0

DRIVER MOD INSIDE
Established Member
Ok I'm going to take a step back because obviously what I've said has gotten to you.the trash talk that I do here or in person I really don't mean for people to take to heart. Its simply what I do and having a grudge racing background that's the world I come from. So Jon if you did I apologize. Many of the things you said on that last post I agree with. So anyways you now got my number so like I said when you're ready give me a buzz so we can line up. Later by the way what time does the cruise start on the 7th?

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
back to the cruise, jon let us know this week if your car will be on the road or your plan if it won't be, hopefully it is.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I think some of that trash talking was taken a little too seriously. No pressure to race anyone or anything guys. You guys have some fast cars, maybe a trip to the track should be the next outing. I really think it's all good, so lets just go chill on this cruise and have a good time.

Jon, is this cruise starting at your place since it is set as the 'A' location? If your car isn't ready yet, feel free to cruise in my slow NA B-headed cobra lol. Also what time are we thinking of heading out?

Wait.. what time did we head out last time anyways? lol

Looking forward to it!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
At first, I thought it would be cool to cruise in the '01 GT I just bought, and meet some of the svtp ct crew, but you guys seem a bit nuts for me. What exactly goes down per usual? Is this anything like just a typical meet & greet cruise?

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
At first, I thought it would be cool to cruise in the '01 GT I just bought, and meet some of the svtp ct crew, but you guys seem a bit nuts for me. What exactly goes down per usual? Is this anything like just a typical meet & greet cruise?

dont believe all you just read. last cruise was a blast. 6 cars met up, went for a nice cruise, got some lunch, everyone had a great time. nothing crazy. you should come along

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
dont believe all you just read. last cruise was a blast. 6 cars met up, went for a nice cruise, got some lunch, everyone had a great time. nothing crazy. you should come along

X2 lol

Come along for the cruise, Josh. It'll just be a laid back cruise down some nice stretches of roads. We'll park and check everyone's car out, talk about this and that for a while, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread