Congress and UFO's

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
Now here is my question about them.If congress does its own investigation about ufo incidents they should by our laws check our government and get the truth. Now if congress cant get that info, who is the head decision maker on keeping it secret.What is this position? Im sure not the president because they keep changing heads. Anyways discuss....

:pop:

duane v

Established Member
there are no Alien UFO aircraft....it's all our top secret projects.....Our govenment is just conviently using the UFO craze as a smoke screen....why fool the American people when we can do it all by ourselves:-D ....DA snake boy!!!

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
duane v said:
there are no Alien UFO aircraft....it's all our top secret projects.....Our govenment is just conviently using the UFO craze as a smoke screen....why fool the American people when we can do it all by ourselves:-D ....DA snake boy!!!
i beg to differ. What about all the incidents that have gone around the world, or military personel that over time have come out and have talked about their experiences.And not just the americans. What about military bases such as the one in canada where american military had no idea what was flying over in their restricted air space with eye witnesses to ufo sighting by even high ranking officials. I mean i could go on and on. Ufo are real but the quuestion is why hide it. Mass religious paranoa? Exchange of technological advances.(howbout the stealth fighter(way ahead of its time)???????????????????????

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I can hear the questions now...So Mr. President, we have know about them for how long? And we can not control them in our airspace, and they do what to our citizens without any consent....., and we are doing what about it.....oh, we can't do a thing about it.......

Last edited:

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
Actually if you read about it, there are several camps.

1. UFO wackos
2. Upstanding citizens who witnessed something they can't explain.
3. Debunkers
4. Misinformation via US Government

If any of you have seen some of the official documents obtained via FOI, up to 90+% is blackened out........yep, nothing too it

Badasp5.0

Established Member
SNAKIE said:
.....Exchange of technological advances.(howbout the stealth fighter(way ahead of its time)???????????????????????

Really??? Low observable technology has been researched since radar came out, the stealth fighter was just a evolution of technology....look at some the the experments with the u-2 in the '50, SR-71 in the '60.
This just didnt pop up one day due to a UFO.....Heck the Nazis were looking at RAM coatings in WW2 for Uboat Snorkels and periscopes.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
SNAKIE said:
i beg to differ. What about all the incidents that have gone around the world, or military personel that over time have come out and have talked about their experiences.And not just the americans. What about military bases such as the one in canada where american military had no idea what was flying over in their restricted air space with eye witnesses to ufo sighting by even high ranking officials. I mean i could go on and on. Ufo are real but the quuestion is why hide it. Mass religious paranoa? Exchange of technological advances.(howbout the stealth fighter(way ahead of its time)???????????????????????
+1 Look at the way technology is growing in leaps and bounds..computers, lasers and such. Where did that all start? Area 51.

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
traktrbeam said:
+1 Look at the way technology is growing in leaps and bounds..computers, lasers and such. Where did that all start? Area 51.
Ya and this is all through an extremely short period of time in the human time chain. I mean shit we used to sail ships not too long ago let alone flying a plane

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
There is other intelligent life, some which dwarf our own technology, but the vastness of the universe is too much to overcome in all but the most imaginative minds.

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
well its not so much as a frisbee ufo we are talking about. We are talking about regular commercial pilots talking to tower about an object next to them. Pilots recorded asking for radar and nothing shows up. They describe it and conclude it definately is an intelligent craft.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread