Congrats to Godstang's 5.0 Feature Article

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Just recieved my August issue of 5.0 and came across the Watch Your Step article on page 118. Did not realize it was your car until the end when, "Josh was fed up". I remember the tuning issue in which Eric solved. Then :idea: everything started clicking.

Great article congrats...:beer:. Now go buy every issue you can to savor the memories.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Oh no...If his head wasn't big enough :poke:

LOL

Congrats!

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Congrats. I have not read the article yet but I have seen your car and read alot of your posts on here and all I can say is that is one bad a** car.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Just recieved my August issue of 5.0 and came across the Watch Your Step article on page 118. Did not realize it was your car until the end when, "Josh was fed up". I remember the tuning issue in which Eric solved. Then :idea: everything started clicking.

Great article congrats...:beer:. Now go buy every issue you can to savor the memories.
i seen it ! cool !! i remember that quote too. god stang is cool:beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I usually get my mags about two weeks after everyone else does. I guess that is how long it takes for the mailman to finish reading it...

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I usually get my mags about two weeks after everyone else does. I guess that is how long it takes for the mailman to finish reading it...

Hmmmm..5.0 or Hustler, 5.0 or Hustler, ummmm....Hissman's 5.0. Check to make sure the pages aren't "glued together" could have been a 5.0 Hustler moment.

Jroc

Established Member
Congrats! :rockon:

That is one cool car. It looks almost like that JROC fellows car(3 months ago) which was the best looking Terminator ever. :thumbsup:

svt99rag

Established Member
It only made it in there because it's purple ;-)

Congrats Josh, I will have to go pick one up tomorrow.

GodStang

Established Member
thanks everyone. I could not have built the car without this site and the people on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread