Congrats Ny Giants!

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Sucks. I can't believe we lost. Atleast the defense showed up to play. Matt Light should have just stayed home, 2 false starts and got owned all game? Jesus. Would have rather lost the first round of the playoffs. Giants played well, alot better than I thought. Got to give them props, they beat the #1 & 2 seed in the NFC and the #1 undefeated AFC team, helluva run. Bet Shula is having a great night tonight.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
I love it! That just goes to show you that cheaters NEVER win! :D

wat the hell ar you alking about? 70's steelers, 98 broncos, the dolphins when shula decided to go there hile under contract with another team?

anyways, i was very disappointed with how the offensive line played. its easily the wost game i've seen them play all year. and what the hell was hobbs thinking on that last touchdown pass to burress?

well he giants deserved this win, congrats to eli for shoin up his big brother

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
wat the hell ar you alking about? 70's steelers, 98 broncos, the dolphins when shula decided to go there hile under contract with another team?

anyways, i was very disappointed with how the offensive line played. its easily the wost game i've seen them play all year. and what the hell was hobbs thinking on that last touchdown pass to burress?

well he giants deserved this win, congrats to eli for shoin up his big brother

Don't be mad because they got caught with their pants down, lol. I love Mangini for snitching..... :lol:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Even if you want to call them cheaters... (got caught first game of the season) Do you really think other teams dont do it? You must be soft in the head if you think that. So okay they cheated the first game what about all the other 17 wins? All those other Super Bowl wins? A dynasty can only win so many times, Pats just played a sub-par game and lost.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Complete jackass huh? What are you another hater? Get a life! :lol:

My friend, you need to get a life if you think the patriots cheated.There is a sucker born every minute and you just proved that with your previous statement. To think the patriots were the only team doing so is just complete naivety.

Congrats to NY, the giants man handled the pats and beat them. Yesterday the better team won

p.s. pot calling the kettle black with the hater comment.....too bad you aren't smart enough to realize that

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
My friend, you need to get a life if you think the patriots cheated.There is a sucker born every minute and you just proved that with your previous statement. To think the patriots were the only team doing so is just complete naivety.

Congrats to NY, the giants man handled the pats and beat them. Yesterday the better team won

p.s. pot calling the kettle black with the hater comment.....too bad you aren't smart enough to realize that

Ahhhhh, bitter hate is among us, lol! :loser:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Hate to bust your "they didnt cheat" bubble. The NFL said they cheated, and fined them heavily for doing so. they dont fine you for "not" breaking the rules, ergo cheating :shrug: .,., Are they the only team that does it??? probably not, just the only one that got caught :uh oh:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Even though I live in Ma and everybody I know is a patriots fan ( except my brother he is a giants fan) I was loving it when they lost simply because I can't stand the patriots.

Users who are viewing this thread