Confused with Lethal's budget return fuel system

bluestang1724

Established Member
like the total says, I'm a little confused with lethal Performance's return fuel system.

The factory hard line becomes the return correct? I installed the hat yesterday and don't remember which fittin was the return and feed. I'm a little lost as far as the fuel filter. Since that line becomes the return why do I not have a fuel filter on the feed line? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have the filter on the return.

If the factory hard line is the feed then I totally understand.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm a little unfamiliar with the lethal kit. I would think that kit would have a braided hose included for a feed line so you can install a inline fuel filter. The the stock feed line becomes the return line.

bluestang1724

Established Member
That's where I'm confused. When I read the instructions it mentions nothing about the filter and I'd assume the factory feed becomes the return. As far as braided lines, it only comes with 1 long PTFE line

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well is it like 15 feet? If so that's likely your feed line.

D-MANN

Established Member
The stock line is still your feed line and the line provided is your return line that exists the bottom of your fuel regulator. The hat should have a special adapter that connects to your factory feed line. On the fuel rail there should be another adapter that will connect the fuel regulator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

bluestang1724

Established Member
The stock line is still your feed line and the line provided is your return line that exists the bottom of your fuel regulator. The hat should have a special adapter that connects to your factory feed line. On the fuel rail there should be another adapter that will connect the fuel regulator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

you are correct sir! Thank you! I did the install and that's exactly how it went

Users who are viewing this thread