Confused about 2003 10th aniv. to 2003 non anniversary. Please school me.

Arboc13

Established Member
I thought the only difference in the 10th anniversary cobras to non-anniversary was rims, interior, and badges? The reason behind my question/confusion is I was on NGK's website looking up spark plug part #'s and I noticed a big difference in the spark plugs they offer/suggest with the 10th anniversary cobra and the non anniversary cobra. Why the difference if its the same motor/drive line?

2004silvercobra

Established Member
It shouldn't matter. I've had both a 03 with 4 thread heads and a 04 with the 9 thread heads and spark plugs were both the same. The only difference is the rims, badges, interior.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
there are a number of differences, however they are all 100% cosmetic. There are no mechanical differences between the two cars

As mentioned, most of the anniversary edition cars are LATE builds in 2003.

svtcobratenthan

Established Member
10th ann difference.

Also the motor mounts and the tranny mount are slightly different. Why I don't know but I found that out the hard way.

svtcobratenthan

Established Member
10th ann mounts

Ya I have replaced all of them at one time or another. I have had my 10thann since it was brand new and now it is a 700 hp cammed out 2.9 whipple beast. But I would like to know as well why their different.

Users who are viewing this thread