confuse

Alex5.0

Established Member
hey guys am new to the mustang world this is my first mustang and so far am loving it i use to have a 2008 135i bmw fully bolts on i was making 456whp kinda miss it tho but its time to get for real lol

ive been reading and searching on the fourms for the best tune and i see people are blowing #8?? whats that?? so i was thinking of going with aed or lethal tune please lead me to the best and most powerful tune i dont care about warrany thnaks guys

Alex:banana:

black5.0

Established Member
A lot of the #8 problems happened early on when tuning was new to the new 5.0, I've read that it wasn't the tuners fault, but an issue with the factory tune and only showed when an aftermarket tune was used. I'd dig up the thread but I'm feeling lazy right now, you could search for it though.

I personally just got an AED tune and I love it :thumbsup:, but I've heard people like whichever tune they decided on. Do some research on each and pick one

Alex5.0

Established Member
A lot of the #8 problems happened early on when tuning was new to the new 5.0, I've read that it wasn't the tuners fault, but an issue with the factory tune and only showed when an aftermarket tune was used. I'd dig up the thread but I'm feeling lazy right now, you could search for it though.

I personally just got an AED tune and I love it :thumbsup:, but I've heard people like whichever tune they decided on. Do some research on each and pick one

thanks man am searching but wanted to see you guys choicess

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
AED, LUND, BAMA, there all good and you would be happy with any of them. Me personally, I'm going with AED or Lund.

Alex5.0

Established Member
whats the hp gain on AED tune with cai and i saw thers a e85 file too?? is it worth it??

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
whats the hp gain on AED tune with cai and i saw thers a e85 file too?? is it worth it??

typically 25-30 more rwhp with a tune. The real gains that anyone cares about will be at the track. I'd do E85 with a F/I application, not with an N/A one.

With your BMW, i would have went with E85 on that. Not a NA mustang with minimal mods

Users who are viewing this thread