Confirmation to go Off-Road

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Upfront apologies... I feel this has been discussed several times, but I have a little wrinkle to my question.

I installed the Borla S-Type Axlebacks (only) a few months back. Love it, looking to get louder, so want to go off-road H or X. I know I need a tune since cats will be removed. Looking to confirm I also need the Borla midpipe from the off-road X / H back to the Axlebacks as well? --- basically so that I have a full Borla "catback" system to ensure fitment.

99% sure so thanks!

Bad Company

Established Member
Upfront apologies... I feel this has been discussed several times, but I have a little wrinkle to my question.

I installed the Borla S-Type Axlebacks (only) a few months back. Love it, looking to get louder, so want to go off-road H or X. I know I need a tune since cats will be removed. Looking to confirm I also need the Borla midpipe from the off-road X / H back to the Axlebacks as well? --- basically so that I have a full Borla "catback" system to ensure fitment.

99% sure so thanks!

You'll need a tune to disable the secondary O2 sensors when you install any off-road pipe without cats.

As far as the mid-pipes/over axle pipes they aren't required. I have them installed on my car, with the fact they're mandrel bent they do reduce back pressure for a slight Hp advantage over the stock set up. You can install these with the stock catted H-pipe without having to do a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread