COMSCC at Summit Point Main Course May 7-8

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
May 7-8, 2012

COM hasn't released their official schedule, but I think these dates will be solid. The club hasn't done a TT event on the main course since 2004 so I would say all the class lap records are up for grabs.

This is a two day event with practice sessions and student groups on day one, and some practice followed by the time trial on day two. The track moves to open format for the rest of the day until the track closes and the trophy ceremony. COM is a non profit so the pricing is pretty low for DE in this part of the country. Also as participation is typically low for events this far away from New England, there could be an opportunity for you guys that are closer to pick up some track time for a cheap price....and get some recorded TT laps with no traffic.

It is a good club with good instructors....and they may need a few more instructors to cover things should the number of novices be higher than expected.

I missed the driver championship by two points this past season. GRRRRRR!!!!!

Link is in my sig..

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Bring this back up as sign up gets closer. I would be interested. Low cost track time is always a good thing, as long as it is safe.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
COM runs a tight, well controlled event, but still fun and low key.

Users who are viewing this thread