Computer temp.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
ok so before you say "google it" I did and i wanted to come and ask here before i DLed some virus program.

question is this, do you guys use any software or program that monitors stuff like temp, fan speed, etc and if so which one? i found a few but wanted to see what you guys recommend so I don't end up downloading some virus.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
OP if you're worried about temps, get a can of air and clean the inside of the computer outside every 2-3 months. I actually clean mine once a month.
I too use HWmonitor.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
I also use fanspeed, however, if you have an HP laptop, while you can view all the temps of each individual processor core and gpu, harddrive, etc... on certain models you can't change the fan speed, its either always on or only comes on when things get hot.

Is this something you are wanting to monitor, or you believe its overheating?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
speedfan, hwmonitor, coretemp, realtemp, are all good. some can read sensors that others cant.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Because it's still good to monitor encase something stops working without you noticing. I have a large 700$ custom loop and I still monitor. Being those systems are quiet it's hard to tell I'm something stops running like pumps and fans.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread