Computer shopping question

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
anyone ever bought from ibuypower.com?

i was looking into getting a pc from gateway or dell. (please dont suggest newegg, or build your own)

and i can get anything with xp, well actaully thats a lie what i can get with xp is a little to expensive for my budget. and i'm looking to get something maybe from www.ibuypower.com which i like because it has a lot of things to customize and it doesnt force me to buy vista.

so i was wondering if anyone has shopped with them before.

or does anyone know any sites that i can configure my own pc? i know pretty much what i want.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I have purchased through a similar sight called cyberpowerinc.com. Its basically the exact same thing. Was a good experience and I have never had a problem with the computer. Hell its never even crashed before and I purchased it about a year and a half ago.

Shaneo0oMac

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I have purchased through a similar sight called cyberpowerinc.com. Its basically the exact same thing. Was a good experience and I have never had a problem with the computer. Hell its never even crashed before and I purchased it about a year and a half ago.

you just jinxed yourself champ

What kind of budget are we working with here????

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Nah. I wont have any problems with this, but Im also fixing to buy a Macbook Pro so it wont matter if it does.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
lookin at maybe 1300-1500 possibly without monitor depending on the price i can get it at.

looking at a samsung or gateway 22 inch widescreen, the best price i found was 350.

mostly what i know i want is:

intel E6600 dual core 2.4ghz
2 gigs of RAM
Nvidia 7600GT video card or better, really any 256mb or better vid card
80gig or better hard drive.

pretty much what i know i am lookin for.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Nah. I wont have any problems with this, but Im also fixing to buy a Macbook Pro so it wont matter if it does.

EDIT: Wow owned by the amazing quickness of SVTP server. A 6 minute timeframe in between double posts. Record for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread