Computer issue with going full screen

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Regardless of the browser On sites like youtube ,espn 360 etc. When I go full screen all I get is a white screen and have to hit escape and go back to the small version. It wasnt always like this so it should be fixable but darned if I have a clue. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
The windows media players go full screen but the online players just go white. You think thats flash ? I wouldnt know where to begin with video drivers.

FiveSpeed

Established Member
99% of the time its video drivers. What kind of video card do you have? Nvidia? ATI? Onboard?

Edit: Online video players use a program called "Adobe Flash" which is a program that is plugged into your internet browser. You can uninstall Adobe Flash through Control Panel>Uninstall Programs or you can do it using a Uninstall Program via http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Last edited:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Check edited post above to ensure you uninstalled and reinstalled Flash correctly.

Edit: To check video card RIGHT click on "My Computer" and select "Properties". Select "Device Manager" then click once on the little arrow to the left of "Display Adapters"

Last edited:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
If that doesn't work try playing the video once more and mouse over the actual video.. a little menu should pop up with "Settings".. select it and uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration" then hit "Close".

If no menu pops up when mousing over the video just simply right click on the video and do as I said above.

Last edited:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Fixed ! I downloaded and installed drivers and all is well again ! Thanks bro ! This reinforces my thought that there is no problem that cannot be solved via SVTP.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Now I can watch classics like this in full screen again !:banana:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEukyzy4d0w"]YouTube - ‪kiss my glock‬‏[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread