Computer Help !

97SVTKOBRA

F*Ricers
Established Member
I have a 97 Cobra with a check engine light on and with stupid ass new york state OBD II testing it won't page. The guy that had the car before me chopped the emissions system all up so I was wondering if it was possible to send my computer out and have the emissions flashed out of it so the check engine light for the emissions will go off and it will pass emissions inspection and if this is possible does anyone know where I could send it to have this done ? Thanks alot. :bs:

RWtorque

Established Member
I have a 97 Cobra with a check engine light on and with stupid ass new york state OBD II testing it won't page. The guy that had the car before me chopped the emissions system all up so I was wondering if it was possible to send my computer out and have the emissions flashed out of it so the check engine light for the emissions will go off and it will pass emissions inspection and if this is possible does anyone know where I could send it to have this done ? Thanks alot. :bs:

If you have a hand held tuner (diablosport for instance etc..), there's a way to turn off various check engine lights, if that's your main concern. If I'm way off base, just ignore this post. My brain is on drugs via the pain pump installed inside my guts.

Users who are viewing this thread