Compressor Maps Needed

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Looking for someone who might have a "Super Thumper" compressor map. I am looking for compressor speed and efficiency at about 3.2 P/R. The T-76 is too small and so is the T-88. Looking for maps of the T-91, T-101, and the T-106. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.:beer:

Last edited:

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Originally posted by evil04cobra
Looking for someone who might have a "Super Thumper" compressor map. I am looking for compressor speed and efficiency at about 3.2 P/R. The T-76 is too small and so is the T-88. Looking for maps of the T-91, T-101, and the T-106. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.:beer:

Good Lord... what are you building that a T88 is too small :eek:

www.turbocalculator.com is the only place I've found so far (in my vast turbo knowledge network ;-)) that has maps for the T91 and the T100. A T88 will efficiently support over 1000 at the wheels at 3.2 pressure ratio.

You do know that 3.2 P/R is 33 lbs of boost, right?

HTH,

Shannon

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Re: Re: Compressor Maps Needed

Originally posted by FOURCED

You do know that 3.2 P/R is 33 lbs of boost, right?

HTH,

Shannon

Yep. The problem that I have with the T-88 is the compressor RPM. I can use a little bigger to generate a 3.00+ P/R with less compressor RPM, while keeping adiabatics high. I am going to use some COM technology to make a new wheel for my centri, which has a very poor map. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread