Completely Detailed the Wifey's SUV

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
Spent about 8 hours between 2 days to completely detail my wifes Estate Green Expedition. She keeps the interior pretty clean to begin with so besides a little vacuuming and some Meguiars wipes, most of the time was spent on the exterior. Started with a good washing with Meguiar's gold class car wash, Meguiars claybarred the entire car, used a rotary polisher with Meguiars Mirror Glaze fine-cut paint cleaner #2, followed that with Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Machine Glaze. This is starting to sound like some kind of Meguiar's commercial, and topped it of with Blackfire Wet Diamond paint protectant. We bought the car new in 2003 and had a Dupont paint protectant applied along with scotch guarding. The paint protectant held up really well and this is the first time I have spent any time detailing this car other than washing it for my wife. Let me know what you think of the results.

expeditionpictures010.jpg

expeditionpictures009.jpg

expeditionpictures007.jpg

expeditionpictures005.jpg

expeditionpictures003.jpg

expeditionpictures002.jpg

Had to throw in one of my pride and joy
expeditionpictures014.jpg

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Looks great man :thumbsup:

I'm about to do a full detail job on my mom's Grand Cherokee after she just got back from driving up to Colorado over the last 5 months....shoud be fun....NOT!!! :-D

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
97CasperCobra said:
Looks great man :thumbsup:

I'm about to do a full detail job on my mom's Grand Cherokee after she just got back from driving up to Colorado over the last 5 months....shoud be fun....NOT!!! :-D

I now what you mean, I kept telling my wife I was going to do her car, after procrastinating for a while I thought I would bite the bullet and get it over with. in the end I'm glad it's over with for now.

Users who are viewing this thread